angiet7
Day two of losing my baby and it hurts so much , Thank you all for being here to help .
1st pic is mika helping me with a jigsaw , but she hid the last to pieces .

2nd pic is of mika on halloween scaring my market customers

3rd pic is of mika in her last few days that we shared together.

My sweet little girl x
Quote 0 0
Debi
angiet7, so sorry....hugs to you....and very adorable pictures! 
  I understand the hurting...thought I was having a heart attack...chest pains for weeks....and a stomach ulcer....remember to take care of you too...it's just hard to do while your hurting so much...I didn't think it would ever get better, but it does one day at a time....
  Thanks for sharing the pictures you did post...love them!
Debi
Quote 0 0
angiet7
Debi wrote:
angiet7, so sorry....hugs to you....and very adorable pictures! 
  I understand the hurting...thought I was having a heart attack...chest pains for weeks....and a stomach ulcer....remember to take care of you too...it's just hard to do while your hurting so much...I didn't think it would ever get better, but it does one day at a time....
  Thanks for sharing the pictures you did post...love them!
Thank you , and i am sorry for your loss also , i know i am not the only one and that we all hurt , and it must have been awful for you feeling like that , i do hope you are feeling a little better now , we just carnt help loving them can we , many thanks again x
Quote 0 0
AnnetteinNC
angie7, thanks for sharing those pictures,what a sweet dog,even in the devil costume!
I can't believe that tomorrow will be a week already that our girl has passed away,it does seem to get at least a little better.
For the moment however I'm afraid that if I look at her picture it's going to send me over the edge again but I'm sure that before long I will be able to, we must have hundred upon hundreds of pictures,first of her brother and her and after he passed just of her.
It seems like that's just about the only thing we ever took pictures of-her.
Liesie in the yard,Liesie on the couch,Liesie wet after a bath,Liesie on vacation with us and so on. I'm sure you've lots of pictures of yours as well, when they play such huge roles in our lives it's no wonder,but it's a good thing since it's a great way to remember all those special moments!

Quote 0 0
Debi
Angiet7, Your very welcome, it helps to talk and share on here, because we all feel the same....like we're missing a huge chunk of our hearts...it does get better, but I am still having a very hard time at night...still crying myself to sleep....I just miss him so much and want him back....aw well....takes a long time....
  AnnetteinNC, can't believe it's already been a week for you...I'm sorry your having a hard time with Liesie's pictures..I keep Pooh's picture by my chair and give it kisses and talk to him...yes, I'm probably nuts...but I find it helps...I keep wishing I saved a lock of hair...but then that would seem too real and would probably put me over the edge....thinking of you and everyone else on here.....
Debi
Quote 0 0
AnnetteinNC
Debi,I actually jumped over my shadow and posted a couple pictures of her,it turned out to be ok and not as bad as I thought it would be.
I think it's so sweet you kissing his picture and talking to him,maybe I will do that too!
I also was thinking of saving some of her hair!Might still do so.

Quote 0 0
Goobiesbf
What a little sweetheart!  You must be devastated.  The first days without them are the hardest.  Little by little you'll adjust to her absence but it's excruciating at the beginning when it's both a physical and emotional longing.

It's been 7 weeks since my Goobie left and I'm now getting through most of the day without feeling like someone's torn my heart out and is torturing me with the shattered pieces.  Missing him still bubbles up during those times of the day when he loomed large.  We just have to let our grief run its course while we hang on tight.

Hang on.  We're there with you.
Quote 0 0
angiet7
Thank you for all your kind words , and glad i am able to share some images of her with you all , i do find it helps knowig that others can see how beautiful , funny , determined , and proud my little girl was .
its been such bad weather since we layed her to rest on tuesday so not bee able to make it nice for her yet , but as soon as the sun shines i will make it nice , i have been looking at the meaning of flowers and am choosing some to go near her little area , pink carnations mean " i will never forget " Poppy means "eternal sleep "Salvia " I think of you " and Tulip " beautiful eyes " so will be using these as i feel they say everything .
my thoughts are with you all , be strong be brave , and in time remember them with laughter , smiles , tears , and everlasting memories of the speacial place they have taken in our hearts xx

Quote 0 0
angiet7
Day 3 today and not feeling as bad as yesterday , have been able to smile when talking and thinking of her , and i know that we did do the right thing , i couldent have left my little girl to suffer , i am sure she would have fought for a few more days , but keeping her till she passed away herself would only have been something that would have helped me and not her , yes its hard to make that decision but for all the years that she gave her love to me , it was the best for my little girl , no more struggles , no more feeling unwell and being sick , she is at rest now , and yes we will meet again xx
Quote 0 0