Forum

Author   Comment  
Soccerqt1021

Reply with quote  #1 
Oh how I miss my girl so much. I lost her 10 days ago. She was 9.5 years old and I got her when she was 6 weeks.... she died suddenly in 3 hours early Saturday morning at 1:10am. She had spleen cancer (and I had NO IDEA AT ALL she had this. She showed no signs) and a mass formed and bursts in her on Friday night and because of that she internally bled and lost blood in her brain and couldn’t walk or breath very well. She died in my arms and she waited for me to do so :). I love her with all my heart and she’s all I’ve had for 9 years. I live alone and I just miss her so much. I love you Mia. Being in this apartment feels empty and my heart is breaking. Please watch over me. I love you babygirl. 💔💔 momma is right here. I’ll never forget you.
Becky1990

Reply with quote  #2 
I am so sorry for your loss. It is so painful to lose our furbaby. Our babies are so good at hiding their pain.
Have comfort in knowing that she knows you loved her with all your heart. And you were there holding her in your arms.
Please keep reaching out here. I too live alone and this site has helped me tremendously! My baby passed 6 days ago and it feels like an eternity. Being able to share my feelings here without judgement is a blessing. He was 19 years old and was my best friend. Hugs to you. Xo
creole54

Reply with quote  #3 
I'm so sorry.  My heart breaks just reading about your heartache.  I know, as does everyone else on this forum, how awful the feeling of loss and grief is.  I also live alone, and my house still feels like a tomb after losing my precious baby Daisy 5 weeks ago.

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you both ❤️ And thank you for listening to her story. Talking about her helps and people praying for me helps.
pannklaus

Reply with quote  #5 
It is very sad that your precious baby Mia had spleen cancer and you had no idea that she did. As has been mentioned, animals are good at hiding illness.  The positive side of her death, if there is such a thing as a  positive when you are dealing with a loss, is that you didn't have to make a decision about when to let her go.  Also she was spared from having to go through a lot of unsuccessful treatment before probably dying  in a vet's office.  She was able to die in your loving arms and feel the comfort of having you holding her.

Of course, none of this helps now that she is gone and you are experiencing the intense grief that we all feel when we lose our precious fur babies.  The empty apartment, the feeling that your heart is breaking, missing her so very much--all of this is a part of the normal grieving process which everyone here is going through. I hope there is a little bit of comfort in knowing that you are with others who understand your feelings and are grieving along with you.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.