treecee53
My dearest Rita,
I cannot believe this is the third Christmas without you.  The time has flown by so fast and I have to say it does not really get easier.  But I have to realize although it's been 3 years since you have been with me physically, in a strange way I feel closer to you spiritually.  Everyday my calling to help animals is getting stronger and stronger and that is you guiding me down the path on which I am meant to be.  I wanted to let you know I made my annual donation to the ASPCA as well as spend a few hours at the shelter.  I saw a few cats get adopted while I was there which made my trip all the more worthwhile.  I can't wait to have the time once I retire to give back to them.
Sage is getting big and shows no sign of slowing down.  After you made your journey to the Bridge I said I would never get another cat.  But I'm grateful you quietly told me to go to the shelter and find another cat to love as much as I love you.  And I'm so glad you did!  She has brought the joy back into this house.  
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas with all your new friends at the Bridge.  I love you and miss you so much, but I know someday I will see you again.  Your light in my life never dies.
I love you!
Love, Mommy
xxxooo
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
Treecee53

I sorry for your loss of Rita. The third Christmas without your baby I know is very hard. It is my first Christmas without Charlie. Sending Christmas hugs.

Charles mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
treecee53
I'm so sorry about Charlie.  Certainly the first Christmas without him will be the most difficult.  I can tell you as time goes on you will feel Charlie's spirit grow stronger and stronger.  They may not be with us in the physical world but I know they are with us in the spiritual world.  I feel Rita around me more and more everyday. She shows her presence in the most unexpected ways.  There are days when I'm down and out of the blue my wind chimes will ever so gently chime, even when there is no wind.  Last week I was feeling down and when I went to get the mail there was a huge beautiful rainbow and there had not even been any rain.  I looked up and said thank you!  Animals are the purest of souls and give nothing but unconditional love.  
So, even though Charlie is not with you this Christmas he is was and is a special gift to you as you were and are to him.  His love is all around you.
Christmas hugs to you as well.

Quote 0 0