MissingTaco
I miss you so much I wish you could be spending Christmas with us this year. I just never imagined I would lose you so soon. I hope you are enjoying Christmas with all of the angel dogs and cats and Granny and Jesus. I saw you and Granny in a dream the other night and I was so happy you came to visit me. Today was my fourth morning without you, and it is tough but I have been talking about you with the family and it helps to just talk about how much of a good boy you were. I also have so many fun memories to talk about. Thank you for being so good, funny and sweet to me. You were also the cutest little Santa Claus ever!! Thank you for your love although you are no longer with me I will have that for the rest of my life. You were the greatest gift in life I ever could have had. I hope you knew how much I love you when you were here. Can't wait to see you again my buddy I love you always and miss you so much my sweet Beavy today and always.
Donielle Taco's Mom
*I love you forever my sweet Taco Beavy*

Quote 0 0
judylinn
I'm so sorry for your loss.. Christmas is so hard and it is still so fresh for you. Taco is just such a sweet looking little one. Sending you love and blessings...I know how hard it is..Judylinn
Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Thank you very much Judylinn.. it is very hard that he went before Christmas and now i'm ringing in the new year without my sweet boy. I appreciate your words to me. I hope you are OK during these holidays and I'm sending my love and blessings to you too.
Donielle Taco's Mom

Quote 0 0
Burl_B
Prayers for you and all the others that have lost.  I had to let my little girl (Chihuahua) of 15+ years go three weeks ago today because she had a heart condition also and it got to where she could hardly walk and breath.  Nothing can ever replace your fur baby.  I have cried every single day since then.  The grief has gotten more manageable, but it is hard, long, slow, process.  I just keep telling myself that they are in a better place now and we will see them again on the other side.   This was the first Christmas and New Years without her also.
Katy Lou, you will forever be in my heart.  Until we meet again.  Daddy loves and misses you so much.  You are daddys daughter.
Quote 0 0
Katel
Blessings to you Donielle and your sweet Taco.  I lost a little boy Danny just over a year ago and he could have been Taco's twin. I still cry for him.   I'm sure up at Rainbowsbridge they are playing together now.
It's particularly hard for you losing your baby at this time of the year when everyone is supposed to be happy.  Sending you love and blessings for peace in its own time.

Kate.
Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Thank you Burl B I will keep you in my prayers too.  I'm very sorry for your loss of your chihuahua.  I'm in my third week of grieving now and I finally understand what people mean when they say the grief is more manageable.  At first I cried all day long, the first two days was like me not wanting to live without Taco at all.  I just wished we would have died together.  Then now I still cry every day too, but it is not nearly as much.  It still hurts horribly that I have to live without my Taco, but I am grateful for my life that I have left too.  I have hope of seeing him in Heaven, and that gives me comfort now instead of pure devastation that he is gone.

I'm so sorry you had to go through the holidays without your girl too.  I know that was hard for you too.  

Thank you for your reply.  I believe that Taco is in Heaven, and that is what keeps me going is that I will see him again when it is my time to go.  And I believe your girl will be there waiting for you too and that is what we have to hold on to.   
Donielle Taco's Mom

Quote 0 0
MissingTaco
Thank you Kate.  Blessing to you and Danny too.  I know your loss is still as painful too because I know a year from now I will still be crying over Taco too.  

Yeah I'd like to think all of our angel babies are at Rainbow Bridge together.  They can run free and do whatever they want without us fussing and worrying over them getting hurt :) 

Thank you very much for your reply, and I wish all the same things of love and peace and blessings for you too.  

Donielle Taco's Mom

Quote 0 0