Valley_hughes
I found some pictures of Peanut from 2004 when he was a few months old and we lived in Japan. I love seeing his pictures and the memories but they also bring tears to my eyes as I miss him so much. He had the best doggie smile I have ever seen! I miss my little buddy so much.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
He is adorable💙
Yes, pictures can be bittersweet,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
I love them all, but the tongue out snapshots are my fav!! ❤
Quote 0 0
nosunshine36
Beautiful pictures of Peanut! What a beautiful little dog! My heartfelt condolences. 💔
Blessings,
Sharon
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
What beautiful pictures of your little Peanut. Thank for sharing them here. Seeing pictures of my babies makes me cry still.
Quote 0 0
Millie18
Awww, look at that happy little face. So adorable. I know it's bittersweet, but keep holding on to those a happy memories so they can take the place of the sad ones <3
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
Millie18 wrote:
Awww, look at that happy little face. So adorable. I know it's bittersweet, but keep holding on to those a happy memories so they can take the place of the sad ones <3

I found myself smiling this morning when I was showing off his picture. God I miss him.
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
MAlcindor wrote:
What beautiful pictures of your little Peanut. Thank for sharing them here. Seeing pictures of my babies makes me cry still.

I am okay now during the day when the kids and stuff are keeping me busy and crazy but at night I still cry. I have his pictures up everywhere and I miss his sweet little face. Thank you so much for your sweet comment 💕
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
nosunshine36 wrote:
Beautiful pictures of Peanut! What a beautiful little dog! My heartfelt condolences. 💔
Blessings,
Sharon

Thank you so much Sharon! I am so incredibly blessed that he choose me to be his mommy. I miss him so much.
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
Rookiesmama wrote:
I love them all, but the tongue out snapshots are my fav!! ❤

Mine too! Silly dog. It was heartbreaking when they sedated him because his little tongue was still sticking out. Precious dog took a huge part of my heart with him. How are you?
Quote 0 0
Valley_hughes
Tankie12 wrote:
He is adorable💙
Yes, pictures can be bittersweet,,,,,

Your quote says it all. I wish I could rewind time and have more time with him. I hope you are well.
Quote 0 0