jackson64
10609709_10201583535830219_8928524985872810470_n sweet boy.jpg Good Night Baby Boy!!
Tricia
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
Your boy is just beautiful. So sorry for your loss. As I miss my girl more than words can explain, I will keep you both in my prayers.

God Bless
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
KayGarcia2
He was such a precious thing. He is watching over you now! Someday this will be easier to deal with but keep on hanging there! Heres a little bible script to lift the spirit up a bit.
Quote 0 0
jackson64
Thank you both sooooo much. Most people think I should be over this by now, and I try to put on a good front for the most part. This is the only place I can come to and actually say, I still miss him sooooooooooooooooo much, and you all understand!! My thoughts and prayers are with you all as well!
Tricia
Quote 0 0
loft2111
Adorable!! It's been three weeks for me tomorrow, I'm starting to feel people thinking I should be over my loss as well. I'll never forget my little man.
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Your baby is beautiful.  Such a sweet face.  There is no "time limit" to "get over it".  I was told today by a friend that I really need to "get over it".  This friend OBVIOUSLY didn't understand.  I will never get over it because it will never be right until I meet my baby at Rainbow Bridge.  The people on this site understand.  I feel the same today over 3 wks later as I did 3 minutes after.  Heartbroken and lost.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Po_Po_and_The_White_Warg
AWWW! Both you and your baby are so very beautiful!  And you are right!  We do understand!!!  The love our pets gave us...so unconditional and pure...how could you get anything better than that.  I feel sorry for those whom haven't experienced that.

Everyone wants me to "get over it too", but you know what?!?!?  I'll take as much time as I need.  (If others aren't comfortable being around someone whom is sad or heartbroken...go hang around a robot! LOL)

Sending lots of *BIG HUGS* your way!
I will always love you...my furry son Raptor and my furry baby Zeus.  How wise you both were....you taught me so much.  I learned that it was I, who needed you....
Quote 0 0
jackson64
 I think loving an animal as deeply as all of us here do, is a true testament to our character. I would have done anything for Jack, cause without even knowing he was, he did EVERYTHING for me!!!  Thanks for the kind words...your babies were lucky to have you also!!
Tricia
Quote 0 0