PDUBYA

On Saturday January 18th we helped our sweet girl Dancer to the other side at 13.5 years of age.

This is not the first time we’ve been through this, but it’s the first time we knew months in advance.  We wanted know everything we could about when to know our dog was in pain, when is the right time? I came across a pet hospice website that indicated pain can manifests itself as anxiety.  Panting, restlessness, especially at night.  We found this very helpful.  These signs were very subtle and when she stopped eating we knew it was time to do the last good thing we could for her.  

She was the sweetest dog I’ve ever known.  Birds and squirrels in the yard were not alarmed by her presence on the porch.  She LOVED to lay there and watch the world around her.  

Her decline came quickly and we miss her deeply. I look for her when I wake. when I get home from work and all the other times that had become part of our daily routine. 

Rest in Peace Dancer.  

Quote 0 0
Lauren03
She is absolutely resting, such a beautiful girl. Rest in eternal peace Dancer, God bless PDUBYA
Lauren
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
What a peaceful good girl Dancer always was. I love the way these three photos of her span her life....the first, when she is a little pup, the second as a mature girl, and so velvet-shiny! And the last elegant graceful picture of her as an older lady.

Blessings to her Soul, and to you for all the love and care you gave her.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
PDUBYA
Thank you so much for your words of sympathy. Saturday morning it snowed about an inch.  She wanted to go out and lay down for a bit.  She left paw prints and where she laid down in the snow.  We stared at that for hours crying.  As it melted and her prints disappeared I was struck how this symbolized how short our time together was.  I cry now thinking about it.  She absolutely LOVED the snow.

56EF998A-782C-46DB-A567-CF572368F683.jpeg
Quote 0 0