Elliebellesmom
My sweet, beautiful, gentle Max has gone to the bridge to wait for me with my other furbabies....Puddinhead and Elliebelle.   God help me accept that he is gone.  My poor remaining cat Otis is howling all over the house looking for his brother that he has never been without.   My heart breaks.
Ellie-belle's Mom
Quote 0 0
shantismom
I am so sorry to har about your Max.  I am sure you know that your heartache will not last forever and your little Max is free from pain and problems now.
Poor little Otis, missing his brother.  You and Otis will have to comfort one another.
My prayers are with you and all of the grieving people here.
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
Elliebellesmom
Thank you Marlene.  My heart is broken as I loved my Maxi so much.  I was his and he was mine.  Poor Otis is heartbroken too and that makes me even sadder.  I hope they really do wait for us at the bridge because I can't bear thinking that I'll never see any of my babies again.   So sad today.
Ellie-belle's Mom
Quote 0 0
catperson
I feel the same...just lost my Max cat on Saturday, and his sister (litter mate) is meowing all over the house looking for him just like your Otis...
Quote 0 0
Elliebellesmom
HI Catperson,

I know just how you feel.  I am pretty devastated over my Max, just as I am sure you are over yours.  I am looking for a new kitty today so my poor Otis won't be all alone.  Wish me luck, but I can never replace my sweet, beautiful, gentle Maxi. 
Ellie-belle's Mom
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
I am so sorry about Max, Elliebellesmom. And feel so sorry for Otis as well. We can't explain it to them, and when they are grieving it's hard to know what to do for the best to help them. Just give Otis lots of love and cuddles. He will adapt in time, but he doesn't like it that his brother can't be found.

I am pretty sure they do wait for us 'up there'. The reason I feel that very strongly is my Misty (dog) has not given up on me this past 2 years and nine months. I sense her often -maybe every 2 weeks or so, occasionally more often. Sometimes her connection is very strong but sometimes only a 'whisper'. But I tell you -I would know if even one dog-hair made it through to me! I sense her contact, and know she has not forgotten me. Now why would she bother to do that if we would never see each other again? She is keeping in touch from her place in spirit and seems to really want to. I wish I could hear what she is saying to me, but all I can make out from her love and loyalty is that she is still there for me, and won't go away.
So I am certain we are reunited with those with whom we have shared real love. And that you will be, with Max, and all your other dear ones.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Mistymama is so right.  I sense my Dali around me and at times it is very strong.  I will go days and then a sign, something small, something out of the ordinary, comes.  I am always aware, but never expecting.  It is wonderful to know we will be with them again in time.  I think our pets know a lot more than we do.  They are sent to take care of us, not the other way around.  Hugs to you and Max from me and Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0