MattiesMom10
Well yesterday we took our trip up north to the Bronner's Christmas Store to get your new ornament, I was really sad and began to cry when I had to purchase one in loving memory, I pick gold like you and had your name done in Red as that was your color. I had to run to the restroom cause I was just a hot mess picking out a memorial ornament for my girl. However when I was able to stop sobbing I was pulled to another part of the store which had more ornaments and the first one I seen was a lab with wings. I think you directed me there to let me know you were ok. I got three of them as I needed one for my car, and one for my keys, then I just held on to one and seemed as if the day got a little better a sign from you I am hoping. When we arrived home last evening after I unpacked all the stuff I grabbed your blanket and pillow and of course the angel lab ornament and went to bed which has not been easy, as the panic attacks, sleepless night, and just missing you. I actually sleep last night holding the angel ornament in my hand. I swear I felt you breathing next to me and then licked my cheek, when I woke up I still had that ornament in my hand near my heart. Thank you my sweet baby girl for directing me to the angel ornament. If there were stairs to the Rainbow bridge I would start walking them till I reached you so I could just hug and kiss you. I have been keeping a journal since you left as well as typing to you as all I ever did was talk to you and spend my time with you.I am hoping to make a memorial album of you. You may have only been with us for 11 short years but, you touched so many life's and brought nothing but joy and happiness where ever you went, while you were here with us my sweet angel. You rest my sweet angel as I am going to try to do the same and hope my angel send me a kiss.

Woofs and Wags my sweet baby girl.
Love you to the moon and back <3
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
iluvlucy
Aw, I'm so sorry, MattiesMom. I can see from your picture that she was such a sweet pup. I'm sure she knows how much you love her and miss her, and she still loves you the same. ((hugs))

Micky  born May 1994 Adopted from Pamlico County Animal Shelter. died October 25, 2013  
Lucy   August 10, 2011. Adopted from Operation Care Cat Rescue. died December 14, 2013
Fair Lady born April 2010. Adopted from a wonderful Bosnian family who could no longer take care of her.

Quote 0 0
Dalidog
The lab ornament was wings definitely was a sign from your Mattie.  You will treasure the ornament as you treasure your beautiful fur baby.  I cried as I read your post as I know how you feel.  I don't think I will be able to put up a tree this year.  I bought an scrapbook to start a memorial album for my baby.  I began to panic that the pictures I have solely on my computer would somehow be lost, so I have been printing them, cropping, editing, smiling, crying, and feeling happy and sad at the same time.  I too have been having panic attacks.  I hope the doctor can give me some type of relief tomorrow when I visit her. Your beautiful Mattie will always be with you, you were very lucky to find each other.  She knows how much you miss her and sent you a beautiful sign.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
Hello Mattie Girl,
Today was a nice fall day with the only thing miss was you. I hope your doing well. I miss you so much. As I raked up leaves today I stopped to look for you as you always like to lay in them and run through them I stopped and smiled. I have some things to do so just a short note today, enough to say I Love you sweet baby girl. You get some rest my angel and momma will write you tomorrow in the morning. Tonight is the candle light service so I will be lighting your night candle and attending the service. I will see you in my dreams my angel

Woofs and Wags
Love you to the moon and back my sweet baby girl <3
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
Good Morning to you Mattie,
Know you are have fun with all your new friends, where the weather is good all the time, and you can swim, run, play and just be Ms. Mattie Girl.
I am so happy for you, I know your leg no longer hurts so you are able to do all the things you loved doing. You know your momma Mattie Girl there is the part of me who is selfish and wanted you here with me, I miss you so very much. Always said Mattie and Momma. You have a great day my sweet angel with all your new friends and one day I will be with you again, but for now we share each others spirit and you know how much I miss you my sweet girl.

Woofs and Wags my sweet girl
Love you to the moon and back <3
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0