Aleta
My baby will be going to the bridge today. My vet just called me and said that he is suffering and that he has prostate cancer, which is so rare in cats. Why us, why God.
I told her to send him to heaven. They all love him there and the other vet, the techs and all of the staff are going to be with him now when they send him to the bridge.
God, I have been with them all when they have died, but this time I just could not be there. I am going through so much now. I know my Masetto will understand.
My girls will be there to greet him and all of my kitties will be there also.
I cannot let him suffer anymore.
God speed my gentleman, I will miss you so much.
Until we meet again,
Mom
Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Aleta,

Massetto understands.  He knows how much you love him.  I'm so very sorry and will be thinking of you both this afternoon
Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
Mac
Agree - don't take on guilt that you don't deserve.  Masetto does understand and will be united with you again one day.  Know that you did everything that you could.

Thinking of you and feeling your deep sorrow...
Quote 0 0
TomT
Aleta,  My thoughts are with you on this very sad day.  I wish there was more I could say...  I do know the deep sorrow you are feeling.  I do pray you Peace and comfort.
sincerely,

Tom T
Quote 0 0
Gabby
Dear Aleta,
You always go above and beyond for your dear Fur Babies,Masetto understands that you cant be with him,sometimes our hearts cannot take anymore pain when we still carry pain from so many losses.Masetto carries all your love with him.
I am sending many Prayers your way,I hope you can feel them.I wish I could say more but you understand when words run dry.But please know my heart feels yours,I wish I could say more/do more.
God Speed Masetto,you will be welcomed by many open paws,and by one very safe pair of Hands....

Love and Light
and
Fairy Kisses for your precious Baby xxxxxx
Quote 0 0
HollyBerry
Aleta Im very sorry..
Roberta
HollyBerry, always you are in my Heart xoxo Mommy
2/1998-1/23/2009
Quote 0 0
jasminesmom
Aleta,

Words of sorrow are so hard to say when someone loses a beloved furbaby. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers as you mourn.

Hugs,

Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine took Proin
Jasmine is gone

http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Cheryl and Angel Jasmine
Jasmine was loved
Jasmine was given ProIn
Jasmine is now gone
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/JAMIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0