Marleys_Mom

Wooden Dashund.jpeg  So we have decided what to do with Marleys ashes. A few years ago on vacation my husband saw a wooden miniature dashund statue same kind of coloring as Marley and when I finally gazed over (he already spotted it) he laughed and said I knew as soon as you saw that we were taking it home  ...I literally squealed I was so excited seeing it. They only had one so after talking to the Vendor and showing him a picture of Marleys little sister Chloe he said in the next 6 days he could carve a second.  I debated abandoning clothes and belongings at the resort to ensure we could get both home. They are heavy like concrete.

Never , Ever in a million years in that moment would I realize just how special they would become...I’ve talked to a local wood worker and he is going to carve a channel into underside and permanently seal Marley inside. We already put her collar on the one that looks like her and she will stand by favorite her window. I’m hoping even a little that this helps with overwhelming grief I’m still feeling I hear people say months...years ....never and I get so heavy hearted I can’t imagine this amount of pain staying with me

Quote 0 0
Marleys_Mom

Here’s Marleys little sister Chloe ...peas and carrots those 2 ❤️

Buddies .jpeg 

Quote 1 0
Peach
What a beautiful way to remember your Marley. It's a very nice statue. Thank you for sharing with us. 
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened” ~ Anatole France
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
That is amazing - wow such a beautiful and perfect memorial. 💖 I think the best I've ever seen!  And the fact you had to have them and are hand carved.  Perfect. 💞
Jennifer
Quote 0 0