Rgomez
My sweet boy. It’s been around two months since I lost you. Time is going really slow and nothing has gotten easier. The house seems oh very empty. I cry daily wishing you were here stealing socks from your brothers, barking at walking dogs, playing in water sprinkler on a hot day, eating a frosty paw or a greenie (2 of your fav). I miss you like crazy. I love you my son. Never forgotten.
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am sorry for you loss. Marley is a handsome boy and must have been a fun and loving friend to you. I thought I was starting to feel a little better but then today I lost it and cried again. Hopefully time and good memories will make it easier for both of us.

Jan
Quote 0 0
Rgomez
Jan

Thanks for your kind words. He sure was a loving and loyal Lab. I have been trying to go through the grieving process the best that I can. Often leaving a stage just to re enter it. The house seems so different and reminders are everywhere. My parents picked up my poor boys ashes and been looking over them until am ready. I can’t bear to see that box yet. It has been a major struggle and I yearn for the day that I can think of him with fond memories instead of sadness. Sending hugs your way.
Quote 0 0