Alex29
Tomorrow it’s been one week since we run into the vet to put Mandy down. She was with us for 7 years and I never love a dog like this before. With her, a part of me just died. She was diabetic and a couple of months ago she lost her vision. Since that moment we start to love her even more. She was my only reason to come home happy, I just can not believe she is not here anymore. 2 days before she pass away she was walking in circles and she had a hard time standing. The day before she pass, she had seizures and the morning that we took that decision, the seizures was every 5 minutes, she cried I feel so guilty because of the pain she suffer. I just think that I’m not goin to be able to get over this, is too painful. My only hope it’s the fact that I read thanks to this web site that dogs has souls and I have faith that I’m going to see her Again. I hope she is not mad with me.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Oh Alexandra she’s not mad at you, not ever I’m so sorry for your pain, and I’m sorry she’s not with you now. Yes they have souls and you will see her again. She’s beautiful. Seven years just isn’t long enough but we never want them to go, many hugs,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Alexandra,
I am so sorry for your loss. Mandy is so beautiful! I only got to have my Rookie for 7 years as well; definitely not long enough. Mandy has a soul and you'll 100% see her again. The thing we have to make peace with is the amount of time we will be without their physical self. It has been 6 weeks for me, and it is still something I have to remind myself of. Hugs to you!!
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Alex, I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Mandy. She could never be mad at you, you love her so much still. You will be together again one day never to say good-bye ever. Sending you lots of healing hugs.
Quote 0 0
Alex29
Thank you guys for all the supportive words I’m receiving from you, I’m thanksful that I found this forum, i don’t feel alone, and the fact that you guys confirmed that Mandy has a soul and I’m going to see her again makes me feel so much better. God bless you all :(
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Hi Alexandra, just wanted to say hi and touch bases,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0