jackson4jh
Its been 43 days and I am still crying every day. I miss my honey girl so much. I have such a hole in my heart. I want her back so bad. I wanted to share some of my photos. Some of you asked me for some so I wanted to share them. The depression is so terrible. I have been looking at these photos every day. She was such a pretty sweet girl.
jackie h
Quote 0 0
evangary
Just wanted to say I am sorry for your loss.  My best friend just died friday..... 

Things will get better..........

Evan
Quote 0 0
loveme3
Hi I'm so sorry for your loss. your baby is so beautiful and she looks so sweet. My heart is with you. I lost my love two weeks ago and I still cry every day. I wish their was something I could say that would make things better but I know only time will help us to heal. Know that your not alone and we all here understand your pain. Take care lori
lori
Quote 0 0
BanditsMom
What a beautiful girl. Her  white face is adorable. I am still having a hard time too. Very difficult for me to look at certain things/spots without crying or getting very sad. My thoughts are with you.
Quote 0 0
Shaney
Hi

I'm so sorry for your loss ! I lost my dog on April 17 and it's very difficult ! It was a sad week all around with the Boston Marathon tragedies etc then I had to make a loving hard choice for my beautiful white Lab Gigi, 12 yrs old ! She was having a hard week and suffered 2 seizures. I needed to be with her and the thought of her going thru any more was devasting. It was so difficult and I miss her little face and long white lashes ! I understand your pain! It's so difficult! I think about her every minute !!

Shaney
Quote 0 0
jackson4jh
Shaney Lori Evan and bandits mom,

Thank you all for caring. A good cry seems to make me feel better. I feel like a need to cry everyday. I am also sorry for your babies too. My Maggie was by my side morning, noon and night.
When I did my dishes, laundry, watching t.v. and even sleeping. I walked her everyday. My routine will never be the same. She made me so happy. One day at a time. I think of her every minute too!!! It helps a great deal to know that I am not alone.

Thank you again,
Jackie
jackie h
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Hi Jackie.  Thank you for sharing those photos with us.  Maggie is just beautiful and looks like such a nice dog.  Especially in that snow photo, she really looks so very happy and very loved.  I'm so sorry for your grief and I know you miss her because I miss my cat Purrfect too, so much that sometimes I don't even know how I can stand it.  I just try to remember that love never dies and somewhere in this world it will always be somewhere, our love for our loved ones, be they human or animal.  Love is the most important thing in the world.
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
I am crying here looking at all the beautiful photos of your baby, my heart is breaking for you. I am so very sorry for the loss of beautiful Maggie, she looks such a wonderful girl

I HAVEN’T LEFT AT ALL

I saw you gently weeping as you looked through photographs
You paused for just a moment at one that made you laugh.

But as you turned more pages the tears began to flow
You whispered that you missed me but I want you to know;

I softly licked those stinging tears that down your cheeks did fall
I want to help you understand I haven’t left at all.

On those days that you are overcome with sorrow, pain and grief
I rest my head upon your leg to offer some relief.

When you take our walking path I’ve seen you turn around
Because I know you surely heard my paws upon the ground.

At night while you are sleeping I snuggle at your side
You stroke my fur as you touch that place where I used to lie.

You said it’s just your heart playing tricks upon your mind
But rest assured I’m really there, my spirit’s left behind.

I know your heart is hurting; it’s like an open sore
You think my life has ended and you won’t see me anymore.

But for those of us bound tight by love, death is not the curtain call;
It’s really the eternal beginning that waits for us all

~~~

Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
jackson4jh
Wow Julie
That poem describes me to a T

Just came back from my lonely walk. Crying halfway threw.

Thank you,
Jackie
jackie h
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Dearest Jackie....the pictures of your beautiful girl remind so much of my dear Maddie. You can see the love all over her face, that she felt loved and safe. thankyou for sharing these pictures. Just let yourself cry as much as you need to. each one of those tears is a drop of love for your precious girl. It took me a long long time to stop crying...even now...yesterday, I had a big cry at missing Maddie so much. but it does get better. I never thought it would, but it does, it just takes time...sending you hugs, and blessings...Judylinn
Quote 0 0
IloveJessie
I'm so sorry for your loss i know how you feel i had to put my dog down on Wednesday she was fifteen years old i had rescued her when she was fourteen and the vet told me when i went to take her in on Wednesday she was only suppose to live until she was twelve because she had cancer:(
Jeffrey Michael Williams
~Jessie's Owner~
Quote 0 0
Meggie_Forever
Oh, wow, Maggie looks like such a kind dog. I'm so sorry to hear how difficult it's been for you. My wife and I just put our 16-year old cattle dog down today and we are simply crushed. I can't imagine things getting normal again. Maybe I don't want things to be normal again. I suppose they probably just won't. Our hearts are with you.
Quote 0 0
jackson4jh
I can't agree with you more. I feel like things will never be normal again. I am so sorry for your loss as well. This site has helped me a great deal. Talking to everyone has made it easier for me to go through the day. We are not alone. The love we have will never die. The tears are what is difficult right now.
jackie h
Quote 0 0