BuddyCyn
My sweet Maggie May died June 2 when she ran at my friend's truck and the horse trailer hit her.  I held her as she died, she tail feebly wagging.  I am so heartbroken.  I don't know what to do with myself, how to go on. I feel absolutely sick and can't eat.  Miss Maggie May was so loyal and exuberant...she never caused me an ounce of trouble.  What does one do with such extreme hurt?  I have other pets, otherwise, I'd walk myself off a cliff.

maggie field copy.jpg 
BuddyCyn
Quote 0 0
camunki
Buddy I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Maggie, this was an accident that you never planned on and you have to know that Maggie loves you and always will. Try not to let guilt into the picture. You are grieving your baby now and guilt will just consume your mind with all the sadness you are already going thru. Sometimes in life bad things happen to good people and I know from the sounds of it you loved your sweet girl. Be sure to give your other pets the much love that they need, and I am sure that too will help you in the healing process.

Please keep posting here it helps to talk things out and take away that alone feeling.

Cam

Quote 0 0
JTE1970
I am so sorry for your sudden loss. Keep coming here to share your feelings because we are all dealing with the same thing. Read as much as you can about pet grief because it is a serious thing. My heart goes out to you.
Bella's mom September 2014-March 14, 2017
Love is forever
Quote 0 0
BuddyCyn
I am still in shock over the loss of Maggie.  Tired from all the tears.  I miss her so much.

BuddyCyn
Quote 0 0
Maryr88
I am so sorry for your sudden loss. I very suddenly lost my cat today... and it's just so much harder than I ever expected...
Quote 0 0