maddie67
Last evening I made the decision to put to sleep my cat Lady Hamilton.She was 2o years old.She took a piece of my heart with her.She couldn't walk any longer  unsteady falling over .The vet took xrays and she relayed Lady had a tumor near her heart.
I guess I was fortunate to have her so long.She slept with me every night.She always knew when I wasn't feeling well and put her paw on my face as to say Im here for you.
 I hope she waiting for me in heaven when its  my time to go.
 I have been thru this before  but I think the longer you have a pet the more difficult is to deal with.

cvb
Quote 0 0
mrcatsam
Maddie--
Wow! What a wonderful cat Lady Hamilton sounded like! I'm so sorry you have had to go through this again. It's never easy, and it never will be.   You are allowed to miss Lady for the rest of your life. She will be there with all the rest of your pets you've loved.
The best we can do on this forum is hold your heart from a distance. Reach out if you need anything.

Condolences,

Sam
Samuel
Quote 0 0
Pisiciul
Dear maddie67, I'm so sorry to hear about your girl. They are so amazing to us, aren't they? And there's never a good time to say goodbye. Your Lady Hamilton is now playing with all the other kids we lost here. They deserve never ending happiness. Hugs and stay strong.
Pisiciul
Quote 0 0
Bigcatsdad
maddie67,

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Lady Hamilton. It's such a hard painful decision to end our little furry ones pain and suffering. You gave her a good loving home and life and she knows you did this because you really loved her and didn't want her suffer anymore. Our little ones come into our lives and touch our soul and leave their paw prints on our hearts. It's hurts so much to let them go and they take a piece of our broken hearts with them when they leave. Keep the good memories and spirit of Lady Hamilton close to your heart where she was.
My deepest condolences.
Bigcatsdad
Quote 0 0
ChunkysMom
Dear Maddie,
My deepest condolences & heart goes to you. I’m so sorry for your loss. At this moment in time, I’m sharing this immense grief as I had to let my sweet Chunka go. It’s been a week but I’m constantly tears & feel hopeless because my Chunky is not with me physically to love & make me happy. I had Chunka for 17 years but for your baby to hang on for 20 years is something that would seriously devastate me 😭 Thank you for sharing your memories & being open with your thoughts as I’m trying to find ways to find sense and comfort in all of this. Take care, your Lady Hamilton would want you to be strong & knows how much you loved her & how much she meant to you. Our babies never abandon us ❤️❤️❤️
Love ALL my babies: Chunka (cat: 2003-2020), Nana (cat: 2006-2015), Middy (cat: 2016-2017), DeWalt (Boxer dog: 2007-2018), Gsxr (dog: 2007-2018), & Nitas (Pug: 2007-2018) ❤️
Quote 0 0
maddie67
Thank you all !

cvb
Quote 0 0