Lacjudie
Hello, I lost my dear senior furbaby last Wed [ 2/16/11] as it was her time to leave this earth for the Rainbow Bridge. She was my daughters dog for the first 12 years or so of her life and then macy came to live with us and my other furchild Lacy 4 years ago.She was in better health and had more energy up to her last month on earth then any of us. I really miss my little senior friend, she was so faithful and would wait at the Front door for me for as long as it would take me to get home.
Everyone in my life feels like I am still crying too much , my whole life has gotten strange since she left. lacy is still moping around as that was her pack mate.
The night before she left to go to the bridge, she had 3 back to back seizures and I took her and wrapped up in one of my old coats and I laid down with her and I told her it was ok now for her to go to the bridge and how much I loved her and all that she had brought to my life, reminding her of how she thought she was my bodyguard and would run across the yard if she thought some one or thing was going to hurt me or lacy.We went to the Vet the next morning and she said "its time".Those 2 words set my world off balance even tho I knew it was time for her to not suffer anymore.In my embrace with me telling her how much I loved her she passed on to the Bridge.
Thank you so much for having this wonderful place we all can come too and share and remember our wonderful furbabies.

Quote 0 0
Lacjudie
Macy is/was a Tiny red Pomerian with a snow white face.

Quote 0 0
nicokudo
I am so sorry that your precious had to leave you.  Saying good-bye is so difficult.

I recently requested the free book offer at the top of this message board and thoroughly enjoyed the book.  You will find a sense of peace when you read this book.

Thinking of you.

Karen
Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
Ciscosmom40

So sorry for your loss of Macy.  My Cisco joined the bridge 2/14/11 and I am sure greeted Macy with open arms.  Grief is nonjudgmental and is necessary.  The love you have for Macy shows in the depth of grief in her passing.  You were wonderful with her and she to you.  She is watching upon you and Lacy....telling you she is ok.  Lacy send down kisses and signs so your Grandma mom knows you will always be with her.   

Quote 0 0
judylinn

I'm so sorry that Macy needed to leave the earth. She is still with you in your heart and I believe they are still around us. My prayers are with you. Judylinn

Quote 0 0
Lacjudie
Thank you all so very much for your love and concern over my dear little Macys passing on to the rainbow bridge.
Tomorrow makes it 2 weeks since she left this earth. I am reminded at every turn in my life as to how much she was a part of it.I can lay in my bed and seem to hear her tiny paws as she use to dance up and down the lenght of my bed trying to get my attention.The morning after her passin, I woke up out of a deep sleep and this sounds Crazy I know but I think her spirit was in my room to let me know it was going to be ok for I heard her dancing round my bed.
I received the book "Bill at rainbow bridge", what a truly amazing book this, i am still reading it as tears come practically every page.
I found this quote here online and it has truly helped me maybe it will help someone here as well.
Quote:

Grief is not a disorder, a disease or a sign of weakness. It is an emotional, physical and spiritual necessity, the price you pay for love. The only cure for grief is to grieve.
~ Earl Grollman

Quote 0 0
judylinn
I believe that our animals are all around us, and sometimes they send us signs.
I too am reading that free book about Bill, and I think it is so wonderful.
2 weeks is still such a short time. It will get better. She will always be in your heart. Judy
Quote 0 0
chipperboy
I agree with Judylinn, I believe their spirits have the ability to be with us and send us signs.

I haven't read that book, but I will ask for a copy. In my grief over the loss of Chipper, I have found that love doesn't cause grief, it is the absence of being able to express that love. The love remains on both ends, we just aren't physically able to express it as we have in the past. Finding a different way to express the love helps heal the grief. Some people write, others have pictures and memorials, etc.

Lacjudie, Macy was a beautiful little girl. Your love for her is evident. Please continue to share with us about Macy.
Chipper's Mom

Momma's Chipper Boy (9/19/95 - 1/30/11) My heart, my love, my buddy! I miss you and love you so, so much! I can't wait to see you at the bridge! Love, Mommy

Lady "Ladybugs" (8/2/03 - 6/5/17) My sweet girl. Thanks for the walks, playtime, sock collection, boo boo kisses and love you gave all of us. We will miss you dearly! Until we meet again...we love you!
Quote 0 0