RhondaLucy
I had to put my precious Lucy to sleep yesterday I miss her so much.. She was 11 yrs and 6 months she had Kidney disease I found out a yr ago been doing everything the vet told me to but knew her kidney would only get worse bc there us no cure for kidney disease. I loved her so much not sure what I am going to do without her..
Quote 0 0
camunki
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Lucy....and thankful that you gave her that extra year of love, once finding out she had kidney disease. I do know the first few months are by far the hardest with grieving. I know too that our pets such as your Lucy is a family member and we think of them often and words cannot even describe the hole in our hearts once they leave our lives.

Please keep posting about your girl, it does take away that alone feeling...

my heart goes out to you...

Cam

Quote 0 0
msweet13
So sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Lucy. There is no easy or quick answer as to what happens next--grief is a long hard road with many ups, downs, twists and turns. But you have come to the right place. Everyone on this site has been through the same feelings of loss and pain that you are going through right now and you will find help along the way. We understand and you are not alone. I wish you warm hugs and blessings of comfort.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
RhondaLucy
I can't stop crying I miss her so much.
Quote 0 0