Tallycat1999
Three days ago, my almost seven year old Bengal tabby Lucy passed away. I had her since she was 5 1/2 weeks old. She had a heart problem but showed no signs until the day she died. We took her to the vet and I was with her until right before they put her to sleep. She was my best friend, and I miss her so much. I'm lost without her. I am so sad that I didn't have more time to say goodbye, but it was so hard. Everything makes me think about her. Even happy memories only make me sad cause she's not here now. My world is shattered and I don't know what to do :'(
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Tallycat1999
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful Lucy and the pain you are going through

It's so true that memories and reminders will be everywhere .but it's because you shared so much and she touched your life in so many ways. And that is something to cherish.

I recall someone saying the home is dominated by their absence and I still find it to be true. I lost my beloved cat Byron 4 months ago , I had him since 8 weeks old and he had just turned 16.I still see every thing in the house from his perspective .

Feel free to share your memories of Lucy when you are up to it. You are in good company here

Take Care
Diana

Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
Tallycat1999
Thank you so much. I never imagined it would be this hard. But I look forward to the day when I can finally see my girl again. Your support means a lot, and I feel that talking about Lucy makes me feel better. :)
Quote 0 0
CarerQuie
I can feel the pain of your loss of your beautiful cat. They leave such a hole in our lives. I hope that the good memories will surface and help you. xx
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
I'm very sorry for your loss. Your tabby cat was so pretty! I had a tabby cat named Missy and the markings are so similar, and beautiful. It can be so difficult when the loss is so sudden. It is a real shock to your senses and I understand that pain. Give yourself time to heal. You will eventually find that the memories will be more of a comfort to you........Please take care......Sincerely, Andrea.
Quote 0 0