Tommyhunter123
My sweet boy how I miss you so so much. I think about you all the time and want you to know you are the best buddy I have ever had. 
Love your Daddy
David Gaspari 1506674_890631820968117_5411306572089326921_n.jpg 1477725_681588531872448_833527484_n.jpg
David R. Gaspari
Quote 0 0
sbsad
Aww, what a sweet old boy. I also have beagles (one who died one month ago at age 15, and one who is 13), and I have a real soft spot for the old, white ones. Your dog had eyes that looked like my dog's did -- kind and soulful.
Quote 0 0
JerseyNonna
david, what a sweet picture and you truly can see the depth of that old soul within those gorgeous eyes.  what a joy he must have shared with you every single day you both were blessed with one another.  many hugs, warm thoughts and prayers.
JerseyNonna
Quote 0 0
Sallyhunt
I lost my preciious beagle boy a month ago. He was 13 and fit as a fiddle. He ate some rotting food from my mother in laws garden and died of toxic poison. I can't come to terms with his death. It's not how it should be. He was gone before I got to the vets. I am truly heartbroken. I didn't say goodbye to him. I feel he was stolen from me. I'll never touch those soft ears or look into those beautiful brown eyes again. My other beagle is distraught and has terrible separation anxiety now. I'm so sorry for your loss too. This pain is almost too hard to bear. Feeling lost.
Quote 0 0
Tommyhunter123
I am sorry for you loss, I have had beagles all my life since i was 14 now 57. Beagles are know for their noses. I had a problem with luckydog at times he wanted to get in our trash, even after all the years of telling him no he had a one tract mind! 
I am surprised cuz when dogs usually taste poison they usually reject weird. 
Again i know what your feeling and my heart goes out to you and your other beagle. Luckydog has been gone 3 months now Kidney liver failure plus and inoperable splenic mass. I watched him in 1.5 days go from a walking 14 year old beagle to 114 years old, on day two we took him to emergency vet hospital one of the best around boston. Tufts vets. He was very well taken care of, about a year ago he had some mild seziures but within hours he was ok, but i guess like the human body when you get old and luckydog in our age was 98 he was 14 times 7 years for everyone of ours so his body gave him a good long life. He share 14 years with me and my family and if it were not for him i don't know if i would have made it this far out in my colon cancer 3 years out of colon cancer surger chemo and i now have a  bag. God gives us one particular pet for a reason and i think that was gods reason for bring luckydog and I together. I miss him so so much i still cry everyday. I read where a dog or cat is not truly at rest until the pet parent is, i don't know if this is true, but I do know that my belief in the man upstairs has grown greater than ever.
Your frined
Luckydog
and David Gaspari 1477725_681588531872448_833527484_n.jpg
David R. Gaspari
Quote 0 0