LUCA
Hello All -

Wanted to write a post to let every one know Luca came home for the last time.... Earlier today went to pick up his ashes and with the heaviest of hearts made the 30 minutes drive home... His final drive home!!!!

I can't believe he's gone... So young! Luca was only 14 months old... With no signs/simptoms he got really ill with a rampant fever on September 10 and gone by October 5.... So unfair!!!!

As some of you know... Luca lost his battle to FIP.... I feel so powerless! I feel so guilty....

I tried to rationalize his illness, his passing and nothing seems to make sense....

At the end .... I needed to let him go... His kidneys were destroyed by the virus and the liver started to fail. I lnow it was the correct decision but he was so young.... Making it even more difficult....

FIP (Feline Infectious Peritonitis) is a dreadful disease!!!!! We need to fight to find a cure....

My beloved LUCA.... We miss you terribly!!!!! I hope you are happy in the meadow - running, playing and free of pain.

i'm so sorry you got ill....i'm so sorry I took you to so many Vets... I'm so sorry so many test were done.... I was just trying to figure out what you had and find out if fhere was any hope to save you.

Hope you know I did what I could... And will never stop loving you!!!!

You touched our hearts and made our lives so wonderful... I lost you but one day we will be reunited!!!

LUCA... you will live in our hearts forever!!!!
Maria ---- Luca' Mom
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
You wrote a beautiful tribute and 'farewell' to dear Luca.
Only his physical body has gone. His Soul and spirit still live.
He will be safe over 'the Bridge'. He will wait for you until you go there. He still loves you, as you still love him.
Blessings on your Spirit-Journey Luca. You are well loved.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
LiveLongAndProsper
I'm so sorry for the pain you have. We’re here for you to help you through
Quote 0 0