flossie
My gorgeous little cocker spaniel Beatrice passed away naturally at home as I held her paw,on August 15 2015 at the age of 16. She has been my constant companion since her rescue when she was 6 months old. i'm trying not to miss her too much as I am afraid if my grief feelings overwhelming me.. Everything in life feels sad and useless now, and I'm not coping very well. I know she had to pass as she was so elderly and frail... she's in a better place, but so sad being here trying to cope...thanks for reading...
Flossie
Quote 0 0
Bizbol
I feel your pain so much. I lost my sweet boy three weeks ago and today, it's almost as hard as it was the first days after his passing.

Miss her as much as you need to. It is painful but it is the only way you may find some peace in this terrible ordeal. There is absolutely nothing wrong about crying and longing for her. The pain accumulates inside and acts as steam building up. You need to relieve the pressure by crying. I've cried so much since Tsuk passed. I have never cried as much in my whole life. I think it has helped a bit, and a bit is quite a lot in this kind of situation.

I wish I could be of more help, but know that here, you will manage to find some peace. Reading other forum members' stories will make you feel less alone. Also, it has helped me a lot to write about Tsuk and to write to him personally from time to time, when I feel the need to do so.

Beatrice is indeed in a better place and she is surrounded by thousands and thousands of new friends with who she can play and who will take good care of her.

My thoughts go out to you,

Eric
Quote 0 0
flossie
Thankyou so much for your kind words. I hope your grief is lessening as nature heals over your wounded heart. Your little companion Tzuk sounds so precious. And what a loss for you to experience. Arent dogs the best people in the world! I had a cry when I read your reply. I find it hard to cry. So it was good experience to let it happen. Life is sad isn't it when dsome one you love has to go to heaven.. tale care ...
Flossie
Quote 0 0