judylinn

this is so so beautiful. It might make you cry, but they are very special words and video....from our passed furbabies.

Quote 0 0
judylinn

Quote 0 0
GingersMommie
Judy,
This is so beautiful!  The tears are still falling.  Thank you for sharing this.
Joyce
Quote 0 0
heartsick

Judy,

Thank you - this is beautiful!

Love,

Susan

Quote 0 0
judylinn

I found this really helpful..I'm glad you both have as well. :)

Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies

Thank you Susan, I started watching it but the tears have started and I must get dressed to take Muppet and Fudge out. I shall watch it tonight...it looks very beautiful and thank you for sharing

Hope you are okay x 

Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
Helen

So beautiful. I can hardly see through the tears to type this message. Thank you Judy. (((Hugs))).

Tinkle's Mummy

Tinkle's photo is in the avatar

Please visit Tinkle at:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TINKL001/resident.htm

For all the joy you've given me,
For the glory days gone by,
My best and final gift, my baby,
I give you wings to fly.
Quote 0 0
JulieD
I love this too Judy.  I didn't watch it today because I break down with many, many tears when I do watch it and I just put some makeup on to go to a friend's house....I am trying really hard to save my tears for later tonight.
I had posted this video on my facebook page after we said "Good-bye" to our little Sadey Mae...I watched it when I brought her ashes home on Thursday too. 
It is such a beautiful love letter from our babies....we have to remember this.
**Hugs**
Julie~
Quote 0 0
heartsick

This is just so beautiful!!!

Quote 0 0
sadieandsugar

thankyou judylin for sharing, I cried so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I LOVE YOU SWEET SADIE GIRL, LOVE, MOMMY XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

my sweet sadie girl she was a pomeranian and she was the sweetest little girl ever, she loved every one and she loved life in general she was my child because my husband and I could never have kids of our own, so she was definately our daughter, she was thebest furkid ever in my life we were soul mates from the beginning , we adopted her when she was only 8 weeks old, she was so cute and then she turned out to be the most beautiful pomeranian ever I have ever seen in my life. she was with us for 8 wonderful years but I didnt think that was long enough she was so young when we had to put her to sleep, she had diabetes foe a few years and then her kidneys just started shutting down it was so sad it killed us when we had to say goodbye to sadie!!!!!!!
Quote 0 0
judylinn

yes this really helped me as well....

Quote 0 0
heartsick

Judy I am so glad that you found this and shared this.

My Love to You My Friend.

Susan

Quote 0 0
judylinn

this is such a beautiful letter from out furbabies...I hope it helps you to see it..

Quote 0 0
judylinn

for those that this will help. it's so beautiful..

Quote 0 0
judylinn

a beautiful love letter from our passed furbaby to us.

Quote 0 0