Forum

Author   Comment  
BITZ1031

Reply with quote  #1 
I had my fur baby for a little less then 9 years. Back in April she gained a lot of weight and would make this weird noise I took her to the vet the said she was constipated to give her some over the counter meds. I still had them do blood test and x Ray's they said everything came back normal A week later she had gotten worst she went completely blind! I took her back they confirmed she was ... they told me it's a heraidtary thing they brushed me off after I told them my grandma had her mom and dad and my mom has her sister all of which are healthy nothing seemed to change till October the noise she made got worst we planned on taking her to a different vet I found vets near our new house house on Friday saturday her and I went to the park, to my parents house, to my sisters house then back home to hear her favorite song and see how everyone that was still at my house from there being a bachelor party her and I went to bed at 630 am after the plan was made to get her into a different vet that Monday sunday I woke up at 11am that's when my world fell apart my fur baby was laying next to me like she always did however she was not breathing I grabbed her up and tried to get her to breathe but it was too late she was sprawled out next to me so I know she went peacefully in her sleep yet it still kills me not having her here she was my bestfriend it has caused me to shut everyone out which I've let a few people back in yet the my boyfriend which was bitz favorite person in the world who has been here for me thru all of it the only person I felt that truly felt the pain I was going thru is the one I'm taking it out on the most I see our relationship is coming to an end and I dont want it to yet I'm at a loss I haven't been able to be happy since our fur baby isnt here
CK1991

Reply with quote  #2 
First, my sincere sympathy on your loss! I'm not a vet but it does sound like there was more going on there. It's too bad that they passed it off as constipation. Grieving is so hard and I feel like I am still grieving for my two dogs and it's been over 2 years since I lost my second one. It helps coming here and I think you will find that being amongst others who understand your pain is comforting. Have you discussed with your boyfriend how devastated you feel? It's important for him to know that you are not upset with him even if it may seem like that. It will take time for you to work through your grief over your fur baby. My advice would be to have a heart to heart with your boyfriend to let him know how badly this loss has hurt you but that he is still very important to you. All the best,
CK
DAWN_ANGELmom

Reply with quote  #3 
So sorry for your loss. Most vets are idiots. I shouldn't have trusted mine. Sorry again.
BITZ1031

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you!!! Yeah I shouldn't of trusted the vet I went to either! I'm sorry for your loss as well!!! It definitely isn't the same without our fur babies:(
BITZ1031

Reply with quote  #5 
Yes he knows and is very understanding! It just makes me feel bad for being that way towards him! This website is definitely helping! Thanks for reaching out and I am sorry for your loss of both of your fur babies!!!
MausiPrecious

Reply with quote  #6 
Dear BITZ1031:
I am so so sorry for your sudden loss! I feel your pain, being in unbearable pain over similar sudden loss and vet experience.
Sending much Love, prayers, hugs
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.