Lydia
l lost my girl cat 6 weeks ago with mass in stomach she dies at home
And yesterday l lost my blue Persian cat 7 yrs old with pneumonia on the left lung she dies at 3.30am
Gasping for breath
l am devastated
Quote 0 0
Harleys_mom
I’m so deeply sorry for your loss. Losing one is hard enough. While it may not be much consolation, I truly believe the two of them are together now and are watching over you. Much love ❤️
Quote 0 0
Lydia
Thank you
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
I am very sorry for your loss. One fur babies is but two. Hugs and prayers. They are together playing. Thank you for the picture of you beautiful fur baby

Charlie's mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
Chenillecat
So sorry for your loss, such a beautiful baby.
Quote 0 0
blue_heart
I am so sorry for what you are going through. Sending warm thoughts and prayers to comfort you during this painful time. <3 Your babies wouldn't want you to feel this pain
"Real love stories never have endings."

-Richard Bach
Quote 0 0
marahute
Dear Lydia,

I, too, lost both of my cats (mine went two weeks apart from each other.)

I completely hear where you are.  It's been a week for you - how are you doing now?  I'm two weeks out from my second loss, and am a *lot* better, though, especially when I enter my now-empty home, it still hits me.

I got a lot of release from the candlelighting ceremony that's on this site on Mondays 9 eastern time.

Two is a *lot* to mourn.  My heart goes out to you.
--Janet
Quote 0 0
Lydia
l am gradually coming to terms with it and have gone out and bought another kitten Millie she’s a persian blue
It as helped me a lot
Thank you for your concern
Val
Quote 0 0