rlynn91
My Husband took out his dog this morning about 7:30 am , Just as he went to bring her in my beloved Paris got out and ran away we have not seen here for almost 12 hrs I am inn complete shock i don't seem to have luck with my cats it hasn't even been 6 months for either of them i have been crying all day and its gonna be a long night if she doesn't come home 
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
Is she declawed, has she been out before?  Do you live near a highway or some busy road or woods?

If she hasn't been out before she is probably scared and hiding close by.  If she has been out before she is probably investigating her surroundings claiming her territory. 

Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
et61
We live on a farm and have cats dumped on us all the time so we are now at 9. They are indoor/outdoor cats. We've had them gone for days at a time and always come home. I'm praying he will find his way home. I know how you feel and will be thinking of you. Please keep us posted. They know where the food is - they always come home :)
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Rhonda,
Just wondering if you have any news on Paris? If she doesn't turn up I might post some signs around the neighborhood - on community mailboxes, poles, etc. describing Paris. We found a cat once and posted a sign at the local grocery store with a description of the cat - we got a call 3 days later (just as we were becoming extremely attached) but it was all good because the cat's mom was screaming into the phone when she called - she was so excited and was at our house within 20 minutes to pick him up.
I'll be sending positive thoughts your way! Please keep us posted.
Hugs,
MJ
Quote 0 0
rlynn91
Up Date on Paris >> She is home safe & sound she was on my porch at 4:45 am this morning I had to leave food on my porch to get her to come in she was so scared she did have claws so if she got into a fight she could protect herself i am glad she is back she is my baby girl and i love her  pizap.com14598695070001.jpg 
Rhonda robenolt

*Love you always fiona & Mrs kitty 
Quote 0 0
winstonsmom12
rlynn   I am so happy Paris is home.  It is a horrible feeling to lose a pet, even for an hour.  Now I hope you can relax and be happy she is home   Sue
Susan
Quote 0 0
BradsMum
I am so very relieved for you.  I was just about to post all the things I tried to get my boy back in September but unfortunately I don't have a happy ending like you.  I can just feel your happiness.  Enjoy every second with your beautiful girl.

Faye
[image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  [image]  l
Quote 0 0