David1986

My wife and I had to put down our baby 3 month old Chichuahua today.  We just got her a week ago today.  Seven days with her, felt like my whole life.

Bella was suffering from short illness and just wasn't strong enough to make it through.  We choose to put her down and end the sufferring.

What I'm really struggling with is, I had to put down my 13 year old baby Chihuahua Nala in July from a tumor. 

I just started healing from our last little one, when tragedy strike again

Bella was such a sweet little girl.  She could make you forget about everything just looking at her.

I know she is in a Great place now with her two sisters.  God bless her little soul for being with us and the memories, even though it was a short time.

God bless everyone who has loved their pets!!!!!!!

David

David
Quote 0 0
Sophiesdada
What an adorable dog! I'm so sorry for your loss. Stay strong!
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
So sorry for your tragic loss.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your fur babies.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
loft2111
Bella is adorable, so sorry for your loss.  We all know what you are going through, take your time and grieve.
Quote 0 0
Leahbeahis
I'm so sorry that you have lost Nala and Bella. Unfortunately we don't know how much time we'll have with our fur babies. You had Nala for 13 years and Bella for 3 months. My chihuahua Lucy was going strong at 10 years, ready to take on 20 years (at least in my mind) but then she had a horrible accident. We can't control certain things but we can control how much love we give to our babies in the time we do have with them. I'm sure both Nala and Bella received so much love in their lives from you, and that is all a dog wants. You were brave to open your heart again, and if Bella could talk, she would say "Thank you".
~ Leah
Quote 0 0
Lilimarie
I have a weakness for chihuahuas. I'm so sorry for your loss and sorrow. I've been without my chihuahua frenchy mix for a week and it's too sad. Peaceful energy to you and your wife.
Quote 0 0
BearsMommy27
Oh my god. ..im so sorry for your loss. She was so cute. Please be strong. All of us on this forum lost a pet dear close to us. We're here to help you through this. prayers to you and your wife :)
Quote 0 0