Sandilee Show full post »
catiebee
Hi Sandi
This kind of grief is really really tough and it sure can make you feel depressed and discouraged and downhearted. The best thing that I believe can help is to keep expressing the pain . it does hurt worse while you're doing that but it's important I believe for healing. Tears feel awful but letting them flow can help. Telling the story can help. All of us here understand how hard it is and how terribly painful. My heart goes out to you very very much Sandi. I hope you will keep writing. And I hope that your weekend will go as well as possible. Hugs to you
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Sandilee
Day 10 since I lost my sweet kitty Lucy. The pain is just as bad. I miss her sweet self so much. She was always with me, always. Just not the same without her. I dread every day without her. 💔
Sandi
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I am just so sorry for your broken heart and for all the pain losing Lucy has brought your way. The missing is so hard! Wishing you comfort and some real breathing room from the emotional pain you're suffering. Hugs!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Sandilee
It has been 18 long sad days since I lost my sweet kitty Lucy to a coyote attack. Everyday is a misery to me. Losing her to such a brutal way makes it so much worse. I miss her so much, she was always by my side. She bought me so much joy and happiness, now I have none. I cry everyday for her and see her little blue eyes always looking at me, wanting me to rub her head and getting her sweet gentle bead butts. So depressed and sad. A part of my heart has died with her, all I want to do is sleep. I don't know how to deal with her death.
Sandi
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
So sorry youre still hurting so bad. I know that the way you lost her is just awful. Know she is in heaven and she still loves you as much as you love her. I am always here for you if you want to chat or vent or whatever you need to do. Know that you are not alone

Big hugs
Bonnie -
Butters mom
Quote 0 0
Sandilee
Thank you Bonnie
Sandi
Quote 0 0
catiebee
My heart goes out to you very very much, Sandi. It's just so hard to lose them, even in better circumstances. I'm sure this trauma has torn up your heart. I wish you much comfort and healing. I wish it didn't take so long to start to feel better. I hope things begin to ease for you, even a bit.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Kittypiller
Hope you get feeling better soon
Quote 0 0
Sandilee
Lost my sweet blue eyed Siamese Lucy girl three weeks ago today from a coyote attack. I am still so crushed, depressed,and sad over it. I miss her so much. She went everywhere with me and had the sweetest soul. Would not hurt anything. She was only 4 years old, just a baby. I am struggling over losing her. I can't think of her without breaking down. She had the cutest personality and was so funny. I am totally lost without her.
Sandi
Quote 0 0
JPL
Sandilee wrote:
On Tuesday, 2/20/2018, my sweet Siamese girl Lucy went missing. I found her the next day, killed by a coyote. It was a horrible sight. My husband and I buried her that afternoon. She was everything to me, followed me everywhere, slept with me. I am so sad and depressed. My heart has been ripped out of chest, I can not stop thinking about her, seeing her..seeing her blue eyes. I can not eat, can not sleep without a sleeping aid. I am suffering and in so much agony. The grief is overwhelming. I don't think my heart will ever heal. How do I cope?
Quote 0 0
JPL
Dear Sandilee
What an awful thing to have happened to your sweet Lucy and how traumatic to have found her like that. I'm glad you're getting some RX help. Having to put a sick pet to sleep or having them pass away naturally is traumatic enough but what you are going thru is just horrible. My heart goes out to you.
Quote 0 0
Sandilee
Hi JPL- yes, it was so horrible finding her, all I could do was scream and scream. I try to not remember that image, but having a hard time blocking it out. My poor girl didn't not deserve that. My heart is so broken.
Sandi
Quote 0 0