Hopeful123
On Tuesday September 4th at 3 p.m. lost my four pound chocolate Pomeranian last seen at the park near my house called Mountain View Park it's really hard I've had him for 13 years I've never been out before I truly miss him and it's really hard trying to trust in the Lord in this but I miss him terribly we had a really close connection
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’ll say a prayer🙏 Have you let all you neighbors know, personally? Notified all rescue groups, many are FB based now and the outreach is wide. Veterinary hospitals/clinics, feed stores, pet supermarkets? Place flyers on street signs in store windows. It’s all very helpful, I really hope you find your baby,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I'm praying that you find your baby. Lynn points out excellent ways to let the word out that you are looking for your baby. Is he microchipped?
Quote 0 0
Hopeful123
I put him on Facebook I put him on Lost and Found Riverside Jurupa put signs everywhere told some of my neighbors giving up Flyers to people in the park that's newer house where I thought he might have gone put him on lost my doggie. Com petharbor boost then everything and yes he is chipped going to the pound many times and called the chip company and they alerted lost dog also also put it on next door app
Quote 0 0
Hopeful123
Thank you for your prayers they are greatly appreciated
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Please keep us posted.
Quote 0 0