Carol1226
I lost my precious pet Rocky today. 17.5 years old but still I'm heartbroken. How do I cope. Just came home the first time and he wasn't here.
Quote 0 0
lettersatlarge
17 years is such a long time. You must have taken such good care of your Rocky for him to live so long. It is also a long time to have experienced a bond with him, and I know you're hurting. Give yourself all the space to grieve. I'd love to hear about Rocky when you're ready, but for now, let it all out.
Quote 0 0
miztina249
I'm so sorry for your loss, it never matters how old they are the loss is still devastating. We are never ready to lose them. The first time coming home is so difficult, I was just a mess the first time and still am a little over 2 weeks later. I wish I had some magic answer for how you cope, that is the hard part. A huge part of your life is now gone, things are going to be different. It is normal for you to feel sad and grieve the loss. There are so many people here that are going through the same thing, keep posting about your beloved Rocky, it helps.
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
I am so sorry for your loss of Rocky its been alittle over 2 weeks for me too and it is still hard to come home I try to stay home but sometimes I can't I have to leave not sure how long this will go on but it's so hard to try and adapt to the change. Like miztina says so many of us are going through the same thing keep posting
Quote 0 0