AveGutierrez
Two days ago my chiweenie went out to pee and was only outside 1omin. Before I heard a whine and ran out to find her lifeless body on the ground by a tug toy she loved to play with with my brothers Labrador. And without knowing what happened I tried cpr for what felt like forever then rused her to the vet who in turn told me my baby was gone and I had to let go. I couldn't leave her body. Couldn't stop crying with vengeance I am so depressed N angry that she was taken from me. I WANT HER BACK!!!!!I'M LOST AND SO IS HER BIG SISTER PENNY MY RAT TERRIER. WE R SO ALONE WITHOUT OUR THIRD. WHAT DO I DO?????
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh I am so very sorry for you.  I'm not really sure what happened but it doesn't matter, she is gone and you feel horrible.  Everyone here can sympathize with you.  We are all grieving in various stages.  I wish I could say it will pass quickly but that isn't the case for most of us.  You did everything you could so do try to realize that.  I wish I could take away your pain, but trying to let you know that this is a wonderful site and we will all try to make you feel better.
janice
Quote 0 0