Papalou123
My heart is broke. My dog ten years old. Acted normal healthy happy. Had a great time playing. Then in the am she was awake normal. I took a nap woke up hour later. Went to go let her out with my other dog. She was dead. No clue why or how. I'm not able to get over this.
Quote 0 0
William
Papalou:
I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your baby.
Grief will take a long time. This is brand new.
I lost my 14 year old dog two months ago.
The sadness is not easy.

Please share a little about your dog when you feel up to it. We would all like to hear a little about the breed of your dog and your life together.

Please know we are all here to help each other.
Kim💕🌈
Kim
Quote 0 0
Papalou123
Thank you kim. Wow I'm really sad to hear about your baby. Did it happen the same way? I can't sleep I can't be Live this is real. She is a golden lab. I don't know how to post a picture. I tried. She is 10. Loved Rollin on her back legs kicked just did this yesterday several times happy
Quote 0 0
William
Papalou123:
My dog was 14 years old. Was healthy but getting old. On May 3 he fell down the stairs. He was a daschund and I thought omg he broke his back. He didn't but his hind legs were weak. He went on pain meds and had to be carried in and out and up and down stairs. He was always a barker never barked after that. Lab work showed some issues and he wasn't getting better. Sleeping more etc. anyway we had to put him down May 20. So it was sudden for us but not quite as sudden as what you went through.

Golden Lab so beautiful! What was her name?

Start a new thread and ask how to post a picture. I haven't been able to do it yet. Can't figure it out but someone set me some instructions the other day. So I'm going to see if I can get it to work. Someone will help you.
Would love to see pictures of your baby!

People here will help you. There is also a chat room that is very supportive and not intimidating. You may want to try that just for additional help.

Kim
🐾💕❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0