lucypetperfect
Lost my little girl today, she was attacked and killed by a pit bull. Loved her so much
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
So sorry for your loss.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
missingyou5
sorry for your loss, I lost my Pomeranian 4 nights ago and I cant deal with this pain and emptiness , I am trying to talk to myself and let de grieving process take it own course, she was my baby, my hands are empty and I want to be with her.

Hi my baby Bell , is day number 5 and you are not here, I miss you so much, every night I smell your blanket before I go to sleep, you are in my mind every day I miss us together and I cant wait to see you again. I miss scratching your tummy, I miss your walk, I miss your eyes I miss your smell your kisses. Good night my baby, mom loves you a lot.

Hi baby is mommy, I miss you today and every day since you went to heaven, I miss your eyes that conection  that we had just by looking at each others eyes I cant wait to see you again
Quote 0 0
Katel
lucypetperfect wrote:
Lost my little girl today, she was attacked and killed by a pit bull. Loved her so much

How awful,  my deepest sympathies to you.  Was this a little cat or dog?  Please come back when you feel like it it's good to talk about such things as you are among friends here who understand. 
Thinking of you and sending blessings

Kate 
Quote 0 0
KayGarcia2
Oh my deepest condolences to you, for I lost my little angel 3 days ago to a pitbull as well. It takes a lot for you to feel okay but just know that your lovely Lucy is in a better place and no longer suffering. She loved you just as much as you did. I know exactly how hurt you are and it is very hard to deal with such pain. It's the worst way a little fur baby can die of. Sending prayers and blessings to you and you your loved ones.
Quote 0 0