Elizablue96
we had to put our little havanese Eliza down suddenly yesterday afternoon
7/4/2020 and we’re devastated. Ive never known such grief and cant believe I don’t have anymore time with her. To make it worse it happened out of state and now we have to drive home without her. I just want to die, cant believe how empty our house is going to be. I feel like her little spirit is going to wander looking for her mom and dad
Jay
Quote 1 0
roseblue1
She will find you...she loved you and will know where to go.

Ellen x
Ellen Hague
Quote 1 0
Elizablue96
Thank you, i hope she was as attached to us as we were to her and finds her way home
Jay
Quote 0 0
P_Mom
Dear Jay, I'm so very sorry to hear about your little Eliza.  It is so heartbreaking and extremely difficult to lose our pups as they are family. (Often better)
We understand your pain here as we have all lost our babies.  Sending love and comfort your way in this devastating time. Jennifer  XO
Jennifer
Quote 1 0
Dmoore
Jay, I'm so sorry to hear about your little Eliza. I’m sure she knew you loved her. My heart breaks for you. Her home is with you and she’s already there in your heart. I’m praying for you and your family. 
Quote 1 0
CPapa
I lost my little dachshund this past Friday afternoon.  The grief is overwhelming and I have never hurt so bad.  So you have my complete compassion since I am keenly aware of the pain you are experiencing.  Our critters are really our children.  We have lost our child and our pain seems unending.  I pray that your pain eases in time, Jay.  I hope mine do as well.  
Quote 1 0
Brendie

I’m so sorry about this. Remember that when our pets die at home they take them away as well .  Can you get her ashes sent to you?
our of state sometimes is not far. 

Our house is so empty I decided to sell it. Won’t be the same without him. 

remember 

the good times And take comfort in them if you can 💕

Quote 1 0
Elizablue96
Thank you everyone for reaching out and your words. I wish i could mend all our broken hearts.
its day two waking up without her sleeping at my feet, and the pain is overwhelming. I just cant believe she’s gone. 5 years old is way too young for a little havanese, but apparently her kidneys were a ticking bomb.
Her last night was so rough and i just didn’t know she was that sick. We stayed another day because the thought of driving home without her is too much, and going to work was not in the cards.
God take this pain away, let me know my baby girl is home and safe, chasing rabbits in her backyard.
daddy luvs you sooooo much my sweet sweet angel !!
Jay
Quote 0 0