Daisymaesdaddy Show full post »
Bellamum
Thinking of you and sweet little Daisy Mae on the second anniversary of her journey to Rainbow Bridge. 
I read your letter to her with tears in my eyes and a lump in my throat.  Your words echo my feelings for Bella, exactly.  Time does not dull the emptiness and it certainly does not dull the love.
I truly believe that God will hold Daisy Mae and Bella in His arms until we can hold them in ours once again.  It will be a struggle to wait for that moment, but it will be worth it.
Now Daisy Mae is running happily with many new friends and playing with the angels.
My thoughts are with you.
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Bellamum
ar13563717572568.jpg  Merry Christmas Daisy Mae and to your daddy as well.  Play happily with all of your friends and enjoy your Christmas treats.   xxx
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Daisymaesdaddy
Happy birthday my precious precious Daisy Mae! You are and forever will be the greatest gift God could have ever blessed me with. Today you would have been 16 years old. Where does time go? It seems like yesterday when I first laid eyes on you and held the little fur ball that became you. You graced my life with joy. Happiness was an every day thing. You made me laugh you made me cry but every day was a great day with you in it. My life will never be the same without you in it. My life will never be the same because you WERE in it. You filled my life with such joy and happiness and forever I will be grateful to God for bringing you into my life and humbled that He chose me to have you as my Best friend and greatest gift. I miss you so much baby girl and I will never ever forget you. Forever you are in my heart and my thoughts and forever I will cherish our time together. Forever I will love you with all of my heart. Happy Baby Girl!!!

Daddy
Quote 0 0