lilsam1208

I haven’t been here in several years. I first came when I lost my Sammy. It is excruciatingly painful to lose our babies. Life is never the same without them. 

Yesterday I lost Sammy’s two sisters. He adored those girls and they adored him. The girls were such good friends to each other for many years.

I feel at peace that they went together peacefully. They were touching paws and they were surrounded by love. 

I am lost without them though. My girls were with me for 12 years. They were pure love and joy. I wish I could have done more for them than I did. I am working through feelings of guilt and trying to reassure myself that I did the best I could for them. 

Life is just never the same without our babies. 

Quote 0 0
Angelbaby
I am so sorry for your loss.  I cant imagine losing 2 at the same time.  Double pain I am sure.  Thank you for sharing your story.  
Quote 0 0
Kfr1ends
So very sorry for your recent loss! Please know we can all be here for each other and hopefully this forum can help easy the pain of our losses...
  Thank you for sharing your story! Hugs 😊
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom
I’m so sorry for your losses   My beautiful Cockapoo Pecan was only 9 and passed away unexpectedly 5 months ago.  I still cry everyday and feel so guilty for not being able to save her or take her to the vet sooner or more often.  I feel ashamed for not seeing the signs sooner.  She was my soulmate and the most loyal best friend ever and I hope that I didn’t let her down.  You are in my thoughts and prayers.  Please be kind to yourself.  
Sp
Quote 0 0
Roe
I’m so sorry for your loss losses.  It is so difficult and hard.  I know the missing and all emotions you are dealing with.  I miss my Hollie so much everyday.  She was almost 15 and im lost without her.  She is gone 1 month and I still cry everyday.  This forum is helpful and comforting.  I’m sure your baby knows all the love and a what a great home you gave every single day. Keep visiting the forum and take care.  This is a difficult process and we all need time.
Quote 0 0