Westie_angel26
Lost my little furbaby last night, due to cancer.  He was 15 years old, we rescued him when he was 5.  Missing him so much, im feeling numb inside.
Quote 0 0
Mar
I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand what you are going through, it's not easy..I'm going through it myself,lost my baby it will be two months on the 16th. I still miss her and cry for her only time and faith keeps me going. Talking to people here in this forum helps even just reading ..knowing that we are not alone, helps to ease our pain ,even if it's for a while. Cry let it out ,lit a candle ,pray for your fur baby and yourself it helps. Keep his memories alive by doing good things,for other needy animals in his memory and to ease your pain. Take care, I wish you peace ,comfort and healing. 🙏🌈🐈🐕

Blessings 
Quote 0 0
Westie_angel26
I have lost pets in the past but never felt like this before.  I'm totally heartbroken, keep having nightmares, hardly eating or wanting to do anything.  I got him to help with my depression but I fear it's going to make things much worse now!
Quote 0 0
Jason_Brewer
I lost mine early this morning for the same reason. I’m feeling your pain. You are not alone. We didn’t even make it to the vet for euthanasia. At 430 she had a seizure and died very quick. I’m just glad I was up and holding her. I was so scared for her to have to go into the vets office alone. I rescued her as a puppy and had 12.5 wonderful years with her. All I can do is focus on the positive. I’m lost though. When it was time to take her for a walk this morning I could feel my heart break again. I can’t find anywhere to go in my house that doesn’t have a memory of her. Having a hard time trying to find a place I can just feel a little less uneasy right now. I’m lost with my Gracie 
Quote 0 0
CraigD
Lost my pet about an hour ago as well.   Feeling is so raw, this is my 2nd pet I've lost in 18 months and it doesn't get an ounce easier.

I feel bad for everyone in here.  I hope we can all get the strength to make it through this tough time. 
RIP Savannah 2-23-2019
Quote 0 0
Jason_Brewer
I’m so sorry. I hope we both get to heal.
Quote 0 0
Monroegirl
Lost my little furbaby last night, due to cancer.  He was 15 years old, we rescued him when he was 5.  Missing him so much, im feeling numb inside.

So sorry for your loss. It's so very hard. They give us so much love and joy. (((Hugs)))
Quote 0 0
Mdmoore
I can relate as my baby girl had lung cancer and I cherish the 13 years I had with her.  I wish I could give you a number of steps to follow that will make it all better but for me there are none.  I miss her every day and even though yours is gone or I felt like mine was taken from me suddenly, nobody can take away your precious memories if your fur baby.  Sometimes that’s the only thing that keeps me going.  
M moore
Quote 0 0