kodimarie95
My dog of almost 16 years my Che passed away this morning at 1am in my arms while looking in my eyes in the comfort of my home. I don’t know how to feel but I’m in shock i can’t believe she’s gone Che started having breathing problems out of nowhere that got worst over a couple hours. Her vet appointment was tomorrow morning at 8 and I’m so sad i won’t have my fur baby in the morning to bring her to the vet . I miss her already i just buried her this morning while she was in my arms i let her know i love you and mommy will always miss you! It felt like i lost a child .
Quote 0 0
Katharinelk
It does feel like the loss of a child. Che was your baby. Try to take comfort in knowing that she loved a life filled with love, but grieve as much and as hard as you need to. Che was sure a cutie!
Quote 0 0
mrcatsam
I'm so sorry for your loss. It is the loss of a child, and I cannot imagine what you're feeling right now. Let the waves of grief pass over you however much and however frequently you need them to. I wish I had something else to say, but I hope this helps. 

We're here for you.

Sincerely,
Samuel
Quote 0 0
Bigcatsdad
I'm very sorry for your loss of your little companion Che.
I know the pain you are feeling, we had to put Albert, my big black cat and best buddy of 16 years old to sleep over a month ago and I am still heart broken and cry every day. Having to let our little furry loved ones go is so painful and heart breaking but deep down in our hearts we know that if they don't have to prolong their suffering it can maybe bring us a little comfort even though we miss them so much. The pain and sadness I'm feeling is worse than anything else I've felt in my life and I can imagine you feel the same too. At least you were with Che when she passed, she knows you with with her and loved her. I hope that knowing you gave her a good loving home and life for so many years can make you feel a little better. You loved Che and she loved you and the bond and memory of her will be in your heart forever.
I hope the memories you have of you and her of all the good times you shared can help ease your sadness and heart break over time.

My deepest condolences
Bigcatsdad
Quote 1 0
SweetCoco

I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I lost my baby, Coco, two weeks ago and, I can tell you that I have never felt so much pain in m life. I miss her every moment of my day. I’m able to function now, but I have lost my appetite and the desire to do anything. I hope that you have friends and/or family support. That has been instrumental for me and this forum has helped me express some of the grief that I feel. 

Best regards.

Quote 0 0
kodimarie95
Thank you all . I’m doing better the first day she passed i didn’t want to eat or sleep. But now I’m doing way better i have my moments where i cry cause i miss the sound of her little feet or that loud bark she made when she wanted to sleep with me . I hope all is well and to let you know y’all fur babies will always be with y’all and forever in y’all heart. God Bless 😘
Quote 0 0
kodimarie95
SweetCoco wrote:

I’m so sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I lost my baby, Coco, two weeks ago and, I can tell you that I have never felt so much pain in m life. I miss her every moment of my day. I’m able to function now, but I have lost my appetite and the desire to do anything. I hope that you have friends and/or family support. That has been instrumental for me and this forum has helped me express some of the grief that I feel. 

Best regards.

i hope you start to eat or get out the house to do something ! Coco wouldn’t want you sad like that remember all the good times y’all had. Time heals all and i hope you find ways to cope with the lost of your coco. I just keep myself busy or i laugh at old videos of my che. Just know she is always with you. 
Quote 0 0
LaGata
I feel your pain.  A month ago today, my LaGata ran down the hall, jumped in my bed, laid down looking in my eyes, I reached out to pet her, her eyes followed my hand....she laid her head back on my legs still looking at me then she died.  I tried cpr....I don't know why this happened.  I held her in my arms for hours.  I wish I would have held her longer.  
Quote 0 0
West_Texan
I'm so sorry for your loss.  I choked back tears when I saw the lovingly decorated resting place for your Che.  It reminded me of the one I created for my Molly in the corner of my yard - well, my mom's yard actually.  My family will be buying a new home soon, and I didn't want to leave Molly here and scare the next family if they somehow came across her remains.  I think it would assuage my guilt and sorrow had Molly passed from natural causes.  I had to make the decision to euthanize her due to several health issues coming to a head.  My wife tells me that had I kept Molly alive, it would've been equivalent to torture, but I still can't help but feel that I killed my best friend.  I will welcome gladly the day that I can think of Molly and smile while fondly recalling pleasant memories.  I hope that day comes swiftly for you and Che.  Peace be with you.     
- Brandon Cochran
Quote 0 0