Jaynee
Hi there. Last Tuesday my dog escaped as we tried to find him we heard a bang and a car drove off fast. As we got near to him lying in the road not moving blood everywhere me and my daughter just froze. He wasn’t even 2 years old. The car hit is head and died instantly. We have been to say our goodbyes today it was so hard I wanted to take him home. Sorry if I don’t make sense I’m still feeling so numb and confused
Quote 0 0
Pootiepaws
Was cremation an option? I did that with my cat, but it was kinda pricey. I bought an inexpensive urn as well because I don't own the place I live in. I have yet to settle the ashes in it, but it gave me peace to have her back at home with me
Quote 0 0
Jaynee
It was quite pricey. I’m collecting the ashes tmrw I want to do a memorial plant box outside so me and the children have somewhere to visit. If I ever move I will take the plant box with me. Miss him terribly
Quote 0 0
Gmr
I am so sorry for your terrible loss. Hugs
Quote 0 0
Pootiepaws
Check Amazon for an urn. They probably have 'dog urns'. Check out the ratings too before purchasing. If I find a way to post a picture of mine, I will. It was rated top quality, and a buyer even had it looked over by a mortician which stated it was top quality. I hope this helps.
Quote 0 0
Jaynee
Thankyou I will have a look and thanks gmr
Quote 0 0
Faceinyou
Jaynee wrote:
Hi there. Last Tuesday my dog escaped as we tried to find him we heard a bang and a car drove off fast. As we got near to him lying in the road not moving blood everywhere me and my daughter just froze. He wasn’t even 2 years old. The car hit is head and died instantly. We have been to say our goodbyes today it was so hard I wanted to take him home. Sorry if I don’t make sense I’m still feeling so numb and confused

Truly sorry to hear about your loss. I can relate my 4 year old got off his leash and got run over and passed away. It’s really tough because they weren’t sick and somehow you feel it shouldn’t have happened. It’s been only two weeks. My dog will be with me wherever I am in a way that can’t be seen or touched.
I send my best to you. This is not easy when a loved pet gets run over in its prime. Your not alone
Toby’s Dad
Quote 0 0
Pootiepaws
Hi Jaynee. I've added the picture of the urn. $35. And beautiful. I hope this helps
Quote 0 0
Jaynee
Awww thats beautiful Thankyou I will order that. That’s a good price
Quote 0 0
Jaynee
Sorry to hear that faceinyou it’s heart breaking. I feel your pain so so young
Quote 0 0