RunningHusky001 Show full post »
COOKIES4
SAM1985 THINKING IF YOU AND PRAYING FOR YOU. . WE ARE SENDING BIRDIE PRAYERS FROM SPARKY.
JOAN AND JIM SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY
BLESSINGS
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
LuckyLouWho23 wrote:
I understand. Believe me I do. I will forever blame myself for what happened to Popcorn. I apologize every single day to my daughter about this. She keeps telling me that it’s not my fault, but if I had known not to trust him then Popcorn would still be alive today.
Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
BLAMING OURSELVES IS THE FIRST THOUGHT WE HAVE IT IS ALWAYS ON MY MIND TOO. IT IS DIFFICULT TO LET GO OF THE MEMORIES OF THE END. PRAYING FOR EVERYONE .
FRIENDS FOREVER
JOAN
SPARKY'S MOMMY

Quote 0 0
COOKIES4
I AM SO SORRY ABOUT WATSON AND FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU. I THINK WE ALL CARRY GUILT FOR WHAT IF I WOULD HAVE, WHAT IF I DID NOT DO THIS OR WHAT IF I DID DO THAT?
I BLAME MYSELF FOR MANY OF THOSE. MY TEARS ARE FOR SO MUCH, I FEEL LIKE I CANNOT GET A GRIP ON MY EMOTIONS. SPARKY WOULD WANT ME NOT TO CRY.

HAVE YOU CREATED A MEMORIAL FOR WATSON IN RAINBOWSBRIDGE?
FOR A SMALL DONATION YOU CAN SET HIS MEMORIAL WITH FAVORITE THINGS. EMAIL FRIENDS TO WRITE IN HIS GUEST BOOK.

THERE IS A light-candle.com (Petloss.com ) WHERE YOU CAN LIGHT A CANDLE AND WRITE MESSAGES FOR YOUR BABY

IT IS FREE FOR 3 DAYS AND THEY WI'LL EMAIL YOU WHEN THE CANDLE GOES OUT TO RE-LIGHT IT.
WE HAVE MANY MESSAGES AND CANDLES FOR OUR SPARKY.

PRAYERS FOR YOU
JOAN AND JIM
SPARKY'S MOMMY AND DADDY

Quote 0 0