LuvTank1 Show full post »
COOKIES4
JEN, YES MY HUSBAND WAS VERY JEALOUS AND NOT AS BONDED AND IT CAUSED A LOT OF ARGUMENTS, AN STILL DOES AD I BLAME HIM FOR SOME OF WHAT HAPPENED THE DAY SPARKY PASSED. WE STILL DISAGREE ON SO MUCH IN RESPECT TO HOW HE PASSED. HE HAD A DOG FOR 17 YEARS WHEN HE WAS MARRIED BEFORE "SPUNKY" A SWEET YORKIE A COINCIDENCE AS MY SWEET FEATHER BIRDIE IS SPARKY. SPUNKY PASSED AT 17 YEARS OF VESTIBULAR DISEASE. I GOT TO MEET HIM JUST A FEW TIMES AND USED TO BUY HIM TREATS AND FOOD. JIM WAS VERY GOOD MEETING SOME OF SPARKY'S NEEDS LIKE IF I WAS AT THE DENTIST OR STORE. I WORRIED MYSELF SICK KNOWING HE WAS NO WHERE AS CAREFUL AS ME. SPARKY WAS A DELICATE SWEET BIRD, SO SMART.
JEN, NO MORE PETS FOR ME EVEN IF I COULD AND WANTED TO, THIS APT BLDG ONLY ALLOWED BIRDS. I RAISED PARAKEETS YEARS AGO ABD THE MOMMY HAD 12 BABIES I HAD FED THE BABIES AND THE MOMMY REFUSED TO FEED THEM AND KILLED ONE, THEY WERE ABOUT 13 WHEN THEY ALL HAD PASSED AND THE MOM "JADE" WAS SICK WITH A UTERINE TUMOR FOR AY LEAST A YEAR , I NEVER PUT HER DOWN AND SHOULD HAVE AS I WAS SELFISH AND LET HER SUFFER AS I DID NOT WANT TO PART WITH HER.

GERBILS, NO TERRIFIED OF MICE AND RODENTS, MY APARTMENT I WAS IN FOR 14 YEARS AFTER I WAS DIVORCED AND HAD KIDS AY HOME PRIOR WAS INVADED BY MICE (THAT HAD BABIES ) AT LEAST 30, SPARKY AND I HAD TO GO TO A HOTEL FOR 3 WEEKS THEN MOVE. THEY DESTROYED MY APT, USED MY SHEETS FOR NESTING MATERIAL, CHEWED SPARKY'S WOODEN PLAYPEN, HE WAS TERRIFIED TOO SCREAMING AT HOME, THEN ALONE IN HOTEL WHILE I LOOKED FOR ANOTHER APT, HAD A MAID THAT WORKED THERE CHECK HIM AND PAID HER. JEN I HAVE HAD SO MUCH HAPPEN TO ME AND SPARKY I AM CRYING HG AD I RECALL IT, WE HAD A TORNADO I'N OUR TOWN (INDIANA ) VERY UNUSUAL, HIT OUR CAR, THEN AN ARSON FIRE IN OUR PAID LOCKER LOSING FURNITURE AND MANY BELONGINGS OF JIM'S AND I IN STORAGE. OUR APT BLDG PRIOR TO THIS WAS FORECLOSED WHEN OWNER DID NOT PAY THE MORTGAGE, THEN WE WERE STUCK THERE IN THE WINTER OF 2013-14 25 BELOW ZERO, REPAIRING ALL OTHER 3 APTS BUSTEF FROZEN PIPES AND PLUMBING AS WE STAYED E ERY ONE ELSE HAD LEFT WE HAD NO WHERE TO GO WEATHER WAS RECORD BREAKING COLD. SETTLED HERE A SHORT DISTANCE AWAY AND HERE OVER 4 YEARS AND THIS BLDG WAS SOLD A MONTH AGO SO PRAY NEW OWNER WILL BE GOOD. JIM AND I ARE DISABLED WITH PHYSICAL PAIN AND HE HAS OTHER ISSUES, BLESS YOU FOR BEING THERE TO LISTEN TO THIS TRUE STORY.
TOMORROW, I WANT TO GET COURAGE TO FIND AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON AS MY FOOT IS THROBBING, ALREADY HAVE TWO ARTIFICAL HIPS. SURGERY AND FOOT SURGERY, OSTEOARTHRITIS
FRIENDSHIP AND BLESS YOU AND PRAY YOU FEEL,SOME EMOTIONAL RELIEF SOON.WE CAN WRITE AND SPARKY WAS NY BEST FRIEND, MY CHILD, THE BEST BABY THAT EVER COULD HAVE LOVED ME AND GID ALLIWED ME TO LOVE. WE CAN ALLSUPPORT EACH OTHER GREATFUL TO KNOW YOU
JOAN, SPARKY'S MOMMY.

Quote 0 0