Halfpint
Two weeks ago I lost the biggest part of my life. I lost my boxer of 9 years. He got me through a abusive marriage and he was the reason I got up every day. Now I come home to a empty house and am lost with him. He was the reason I went to work every day. It has been two weeks and I am still having a hard time. I cry everyday cause I miss him so much. I am getting to the point I don't even want to get up for work anymore.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
You lost your love, your best friend, your companion, your reason-I’m so very sorry, it’s just the worst pain imaginable, they are our Babies and it hurts, really, really bad. He’s handsome, such sweet eyes. I know you’re missing him beyond belief, I m sure it feels surreal, like it couldn’t have really happened. It’s so hard, I wish I had magic words to make it better, to tell you it all going to be better. I can tell you that if you want to write about him do so, we understand what you’re going through. This is grief, and it has a way of bringing us to our knees, making us feel weaker than we knew possible. But, you’re not alone, be good to you,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Rosanne777
Dear Halfpint

So sorry to read about your
great loss.

In my prayers
Quote 0 0