Maryskoglie
How do we ever feel better?! SuzieQ died in my arms at the vet and I wouldn’t have it any other way, yet never been through this before...feels like hell! I know she is happy though, and healthy:)
Quote 0 0
sparkle
I am so sorry to hear about your loss.  Can't imagine how you feel although I too lost a beloved pet today though.
Quote 0 0
HamLuv16
So sorry for your loss. I lost my Hammy 2 days ago which was also a first for me. This is the worst feeling in the world.
Quote 0 0
redgirlraven
I am so very sorry. I wish I knew a way to make the pain less for all of us
AR
Quote 0 0
Maryskoglie
Oh me too honey..,finding it unbearable...I know you are too
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Mary,

I am so, so sorry and saddened to read of your recent loss of your beloved SuzieQ. You can read in your words how much you adored her. Thank you for sharing the photo image of her too. She was certainly a cutie-pie.

They say there is no time-limit on grief. And that for each of us it is different. For some it takes a few weeks, for others months and even years. I had to put my boy down 11 weeks this coming Thursday and I still break down crying and I am a grown, older man.

I hope that each of us here on this forum, can just continue to travel through time, moment by moment, minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, night by night and week by week, for however as long as it takes, until when we think of our lost beloved's, what comes to our minds predominantly, are only our most precious, cherished, loving, funny, silly & heartwarming memories of them.

Kind regards & my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 0 0
Carmenlovesmollie
I too lost my doggie mollie last night in my arms at the vet. I have never seen or been through such a thing, it was the most heart wrenching thing I’ve ever been through. She gave me her last kisses before she went down. But I also hope our dogs might be playing with eachother, okay, happy, and at peace. Words don’t make the pain feel better but you aren’t alone. Stay strong because I’m sure it is what they want for us.
Quote 0 0
Maryskoglie
Hi...hope I’m doing this right...I’m sooo sorry about your baby too...it is sooo gut-wrenching indeed! They probably are playing, and maybe asking the Lord to comfort us. :)
Quote 0 0
Sil
Maryskoglie,

I'm very sorry for your loss of SuzieQ.   She is a beauty. Words cannot explain this awful pain.  But, this pain is a deep and immense as the love we feel for them. 
Your love for SuzieQ is endless and now she is safe in your heart forever.  And, you are right, "They probably are playing and, maybe asking the Lord to comfort us"
Quote 0 0
Maryskoglie
Thank you Sil...glad to have found this site...so many of need it. God bless...hugs
Quote 0 0
Maryskoglie
Hi...thank you James. Oh and I painted a picture tonight in her memory. Hanging on front door.
Quote 0 0
gabbygirl999
I had to put down my sweet Gabby last week.  Hardest thing I have ever had to do.  Who knew the pain could be so bad.  She was 15 and my little girl. After a week of crying and depression I got away from my home where she was so present even in death, and I am doing much better.  When I walked into my house again it was so empty and still.  But I have pictures all around and she is in my every thought.  But I am finally not crying anymore and I can smile at the thought of her.  I didn't know that I could be so extreme in my grief and ever be able to recover and resume life.  But little by little I am.  And you will too.  Give it time.  Everyone grieves differently but our little furry friends would not want us to hurt forever.  They loved us as much as we loved them.
Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
I'm so sorry to hear of everyone's recent losses. Sending prayers.

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0