MelindaF Show full post »
gizmomybaby
So so sorry for your loss of your baby x its the most horrendous pain ever x am crying constantly and whailing out loud my baby boy gizmo is away 4 weeks and am crippled with hart ache , I feel shock hes away , I cant come to terms with it at all , I have never felt pain like this in my life I just want my son back life is unbearable without him x am completely broken x thinking of you I wish a could say things to help but iam just at the start of a long journey that I dont see an end to xx sending hugs to you x
Quote 0 0
MelindaF
Gizmos mom....I am sending you hugs back. It really is the hardest thing. Sometimes I think I'm okay but then it all floods back. I am so sorry that you are hurting. There are no words for this loss. They really are our humans. I hope for your comfort and know that we are all here for you. Many smiles and hugs
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Thanks Melinda , am exactly like you its like your mind gets time away from it when your occupied then bang you didn't realise you held so many tears x I feel this forum is the only thing I have and it helps me x not to want to see people go through what I am but people that understand That they where our baby's who brought so much joy & happiness into our lifes x I look at people here now as my new friends xx sending love and hugs and I hope your pain eases ❤ Annemarie
Quote 0 0
MelindaF
Zoey my sweet little girl.....I had a nightmare about you last night. It seemed so real. Someone had taken you. I tried to steal you back but for some reason I couldn't have you. I cried in my dream and then screamed at the person because you were screaming. Screaming and making that horrid noise you'd make when I'd go on vacation and leave you with your aunt and 4 legged cousins. That sound would always kill me inside just before I left. I try so hard to make distractions when I left. To hear that in my dream last night and beg this person to take care of you made me wake up crying my eyes out. I pray my sweet Zoey that this isn't real. I pray you are safe, warm and not lonely. I'm lonely my poo poo with out you. Please know I love you so much and miss you every moment of every day.
Quote 0 0
LisaAndy
Sorry that was just a bad dream. I am very sorry for your loss, I know it hurts so very much.

Sounds like you just had a nightmare. It doesn't mean anything. I hope you have a great day. Hugs to you

Lisa
Quote 0 0
MelindaF
Thank you Lisa for your kind words. The night time is the worst for me. I try to remember the good times and her warm little body as I close my eyes. Many hugs to you. Thank you again for your kind reply.
Quote 0 0