Keno2009
I just put my best kindest sweetest friend ever... Due to cancer at 6 years and 11 months old.. Really why!!!!! I don't get it why him or any fur baby...,( keno was a Bernese mountain dog that came into our lives at 8 weeks old he was a big teddy bear at 140 pounds of awesomeness, we thought we gave him everything he was on raw food no vaccines all natural walked for an 1/12 hours every day ... None of that mattered.. Cancer does not discriminate. I hate cancer..:(
Quote 0 0
ShelbysMomFL
I'm so sorry for your loss. You are at the right place for support. My Shelby was a big teddy bear also , 140 pounds before she had cancer and when she went to sleep she was 90 pounds. Big hugs to you. And yes, I hate cancer too.
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I am so sorry for your loss. You will always love keno. I don't know why these things happen. I had to put my dog Sadie down due to renal failure on feb. 18th. She was 7 and a half. Take one day at a time. Talk often on the site. Someone will always answer you. I wish you peace. Sending you hugs.
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Burnese mountain dogs are so beautiful!  I am so sorry you lost Keno!!
Yes, cancer is a horrible disease - no doubt about it. It got my little guy in November.  I understand the horrible pain you are feeling.  Bailey was like our child so it was the worst thing that has ever happened to me.  I will be sending positive thought your way. Wishing you peace.
MJ :)
Quote 0 0
catlover1
So sorry for your loss. I lost 2 kitties to cancer it is terrible. Claudia (7) we had to put asleep after she had 2 surgeries and then started getting worse. Cody (12) also had 2 surgeries--1st one went great in 2015 but the second one this past January he passed away as he started to wake up from the anesthesia. Lost many human family members to cancer too its not fair. 
Quote 0 0
denwill1310
I know just how you feel.  Yesterday we lost our precious Rusty.  He was a beautiful Shetland Sheepdog with a big coat.  I called him my teddy bear he was so sweet and loving.  He took ill suddenly we rushed him to the vet.  They put him on a drip all day but he never improved and we had to make the terrible decision to end his suffering.  The vet thinks he had a tumour on his liver which caused it to rupture.  It is heart breaking to lose our furbabies they are a part of your family.  I will never forget him.
denise
Quote 0 0
EM
My prayers for these lovely creatures. We all know what you are going through.
Quote 0 0
Keno2009
Thank you everyone I'm so sorry for your loss.. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow that we lost Keno and it seems like yesterday...:( I cry all the time a day does not go by that I don't.. I see him everywhere.. Will I think I do... When I'm driving,eating,walking,that's all I think about.He was my soul dog,my reason for getting up in the morning my sunshine on a rainy day my best friend my teddy bear..
I'm glad I found this site everyone here is so awesome and know what I'm going through.. Thanks I will be back again..:)
Quote 0 0