cpanza52
She was a week a way from her 13th birthday.  We noticed she not had been feeling well last Thursday so my husband took her to the Vet they said she has Pacrititis and something with her liver.  She already had diabetes since she was 3 and we'd been keeping her alive for 10 years with a great routine. Than yesterday she started breathing funny my husband took her to the vet again and they said her liver was done she wasn't going to make that he should put her down.  But my husband wanted to wait so I could so goodbye, I only worked down the street.  So I drove to the vet we said our goodbyes and they put her down.  Now it feels like our whole world is empty we miss her so much she was so much a part of our lives she slept in our bed she went on vacations with us.  There's a big hole in hearts too.  We have another dog Molly she's a bassett hound she's 12 we still have to take care of her and we can tell she misses her big sister.  She seems real lost.  We all do.  We just want the pain and hurt to go away and I know it takes time.  But she was such a loving dog.  I can't believe she's gone. ts4232003.jpg 
Cindy
Quote 0 0
NormaT
Thumper is so cute. I'm so sorry for your loss. The pain will feel unbearable right now but it will get better. There is so much support available here.
We had our dog put to sleep almost 8 weeks ago . He was 13. At first I thought I was going a little crazy with the grief but that's normal and shows how much we love them.

Norma
Norma 
Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Oh Cindy~~ I am so very, very sorry. Your girl is beautiful! I love her purple sweater too. The pain is wicked. She was your family....and your heart & soul. Through the pain & the 'storms', and the grieving, please come here often. We all really understand. And each day can be unbearable-- just to breathe much less sleep or eat or function. What was her breed? (terrier & poodle?) Just saw that her name was Thumper. She was and will always be with you.                    Huge hugs to you, Kasey
Quote 0 0
Sadiesmom061308
I am so sorry for your loss of Thumper. She is a cutey. I know the pain is excruciating. We loved our babies so much . The pain runs deep. Everyone on the forum understands .
Wishing you peace and healing.
Tammy
Quote 0 0
Eddiesmom
Awe, what a cutie.  I'm sorry for your loss.  Is she a schnoodle?  So adorable.
Sue E
Quote 0 0
cpanza52
She was a Bichon Frise mix poodle and she was the smartest dog we ever had.  I just got off the phone with my husband, he works from home, he is hurting so bad because she was always there for him sleeping under his desk she followed him everywhere he went she was his best friend and now she's gone and there is such a big emptiness that we don't know what to do.
Cindy
Quote 0 0
Bailey15
Hi Cindy,
Thumper was a beautiful girl - What an adorable picture! I spent a lot of time at home with our dog as well and it was devastating to lose him so I can really sympathize with what you are going through. My heart goes out to you and your husband - and Molly.
Thinking of you and sending you hugs!
MJ
Quote 0 0