Nstar76
After a weekend at the Vet for liver disease with all the help they gave me. The news this morning was bad so for her and to stop the suffering she left for the Rainbow at 3pm. You have never seen a 54 yr old  firefighter cry as much as I did but I know after all they did to save her that it was a 1 and a million shot that she would recover.. I know I have to go thru the precess of grieve n  and I know she better off than letting her suffer. We had ten good years together and I will always miss her and love her.

I love and miss you Mommy Cat

Quote 0 0
nicokudo
Nstar76,

I'm so very sorry that you had to say good-bye to your precious Mommy Cat. Words can't ease the pain, but know that all of us here will support your grieving journey.  Our babies bring sunshine into our lives and when they leave it's as though that light is extinguished.  But rest assured as sad as you feel now, that light will be forever with you.  

Thinking of you and Mommy Cat

Karen

Karen,Kudo and Nico's mom
Earth mom to Marco and Bella
Quote 0 0
harvey
I know it hurts. I'm a cop, and I lost Sam,my puppy of 15 years, August 7th. I still cry every day. The bonds are so deep.  I'm sorry to hear of your loss.
Quote 0 0
judylinn

yes the bonds are deep, and I too cry everyday, and I think it takes great courage, for us to release our babies, that we love soooo much. It is with the deepest of love, that we do that for them.  I'm soooo sorry. Judy

Quote 0 0
Polly
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beloved Mommy Cat. What you did for her was so selfless and driven by your love for her. And she knows that and loves you for it. 

Thinking of you and Mommy Cat.

Polly  
Quote 0 0
niki
oh i am so sorry to hear of your sad loss of Mommy cat, this is a place of comfort, i am still grieving over my black girl cat who i lost to cancer in feb, tomorrow she would have been 14.
Her twin and I will celebrate, it is Ocelots first birthday without her sister,

i pray for you and hope you can be strong, it is an awful thing to go thru, i dont think you can ever really get over losing a fur baby, but when you can smile thru the tears it is getting better,
always keep the memories alive
Niki
Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Oh, NStar:

I'm so sorry to hear that your beautiful Mommy Cat made her journey to the Rainbow bridge. I've sent a message to my handsome boys, Bingo, Buddy, and T.J. to take her under their wings and give her the Grand Tour of her new realm. 

You gave her the greatest gift possible by assisting her on her journey when she was beginning to suffer.  You prevented further suffering knowing your own would just begin.  What a brave thing to do!  I used to say those words ~ and really mean them ~ to people here.  Then, in March of this year, I had to make that decision for the first time in my life on behalf of the feline love of my life, T.J., when he was suffering from a brain tumor.  He fought so hard to stay with me that he just didn't have the strength to let go.  I couldn't let him fight so hard any longer.  For 16 & 1/2 years his life was all about joy and physical strength so I had to set him free from his confusion and suffering.  Now that I have been in the position of having to make that decision, I know how very difficult it is.  My heart goes out to you.

Please come back and tell us more about Mommy Cat when you are able to.  It helps so much to write about them and to tell people who care about all the things that made her such a special part of your life.

You and Angel Mommy Cat are in my thoughts and prayers.

My heart is battered and bruised, but I will not let it break. It holds such precious cargo, I must protect it now. (Susie Squillions)

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
Quote 0 0
TriciaK
Hi,

I also am so sorry for your loss and know you did all you could for Mommy cat, she knew you loved her.   My Georgie will be a year next month gone from me and I still hurt and cry, he was special and while we are so lucky to have these beautiful creatures to share our lives and hearts, it hurts greatly when they leave us.

Tricia x

Quote 0 0