Pockets
My 9mnth kitten was put to sleep a few days ago, he had aggressive Spinal Lymphoma and I am really struggling to deal with it. I miss everything about him and coming home to an empty house is horrible but waking up without him trying to snuggle is the hardest.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I'm sorry for your loss. Was Pockets his name? Dealing with their death is so painful and having to make the decision to let them go is one that brings a whole other set of emotions. The empty house and the waking up without them by your side is very sad and a difficult thing to have to deal with. Please continue to write about him. I would love to see a picture when you are ready to share. Take care of yourself.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Lauren he was not even a yr., I’m so sad for you both. It’s so unfair. The amount of time u spend with them doesn’t determine the great love you feel or the deep loss. I’m glad u came and shared your feelings, it helps to be around others who understand how deeply you hurt when they are gone from your life, you’re not alone,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0