CindyV85
I lost mybgerman shepherd Rocco.. someone hit him with their van and took off.. everything happened so fast.. my heart aches.. my voice has gotten difficult to speak with because the ache is so strong... I don't know how I will get through this 😰 And I must be strong because his best friend (Pomeranian) needs me to be
Quote 0 0
Credere1992
I know how you feel. Today my cat Ralph who was shared among my sister and my grandma with me, was hit by a car. We have no clue who it was, possibly the neighbor though because they hate cats. It's so strange to me because about a year ago his brother Oso died the same way, and we were heartbroken then. Today I feel the worst amount of guilt for allowing him to go outside. My sister wanted him to be part outdoor and part indoor because he was happy running around. We don't live in a high trafficked area, but a small town. 2-3 houses live on each street, so there is plenty of space to roam. Unfortunately for both of them people don't know how to concentrate on the road and be considerate of animals. I know it's not always possible to avoid animals, but if it's a dog or cat, shouldn't people have the decency to go find the owner, I know I would. Rip to Rocco, Ralph, Oso and all the other fur babies out there. We won't forget any of them.
Quote 0 0
kayeen
I'm sorry ! I feel you, you must be focus on what you are doing right now and forget anything that will affected you and moving forward.
Quote 0 0
William
You need to grieve your loss. Take the time you need to cry and be angry and feel what you need to feel.
Loss and grief is a long process. It changes our lives forever.
They say eventually we will get over the " raw" feelings and will be able to rebuild a different life without our pets.
Moving on is an individual process. Focus on loss and grief right now so you can feel your feelings and begin to accept life change.❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
CindyV85
Thank you all! It's just, thinking about how he won't be there to greet me with my Pomeranian, or kiss me good bye before I go to work.. or seeing how excited and fast he would run to me when I would call him.. it just hurts so much 😓😥
Quote 0 0
William
It does hurt. My William has been gone for a little over a month. It's very hard to adjust to this different life.
Hang in there
Kim
Kim
Quote 0 0