evie1944
On 1/13/2011 I lost my Mandy after 17 yrs and it hurts so much how can I deal with never seeing her or holding and getting kisses any more It's killing me I cant sleep she was so sick and I know she is better I held her in my arms at home as she passed and I can still see her dying second by second some one please help me.
Evelyn Lee Airey
Quote 0 0
donnalee

Oh, Evelyn, bless your heart.  It brings tears to my eyes to read your post because, although your post is very short, I can feel the pain you are experiencing.  It breaks my heart because it brings back the memory of that excrutiating pain.   Although there are no words I can say to take away the pain you are feeling right now, please know my heart is with you.   I'm sure as you held Mandy, she felt secure and at peace in her final moments because she knew how much you loved her.  As you say, she is in a better place now, however, we are left with such an emptiness and sadness without their presence.  I believe she is still close by wanting you to be comforted.  Her spirit and love for you continues.     My boy was very sick too and I was fortunate to be able to hold him in my arms as he passed just as you were able to do with Mandy.  So, I understand totally that even when they are very sick and you know they are out of pain and in a better place, it still hurts so deeply.  Here at this site, we understand that this can be the most difficult loss ever because there is no other love quite like it.  Please just know that we are here for you to help you get through these first few days, weeks, months.  There are many caring people here who understand.  I am so, so sorry.    My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight. 

Quote 0 0
judylinn
I am soooo sorry about Mandy, I know how much agony the loss is, and all I can say is to let yourself feel it. That's how we heal. each one of those tears you shed for Mandy, is a testament to the great love you shared. Animals are accepting of death, and the fact that you were holding her with your arms and your love, she was at peace.
Even when we know it's their time, it doesn't ease the agony of your loss. Their love is so unconditional.
We will be here to help you through it, and maybe when you can you could tell us about Mandy.
I will keep you in my prayers tonight. Judy
Quote 0 0
JennB
Thinking of and praying for you during this terrible time. I know that the pain is indescribable and yet I feel as though I can feel what you are going through right now. It's so hard to find any solace right now but please try to at least find some peace in knowing that your sweet Mandy is happy and peaceful now. This site is an amazing place where people will help you and support you every step of the way. I'm so sorry you're in so much pain. We're here for you. I told my Wrigley (http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/WRIGL002/Resident.htm) to keep his eyes peeled for Mandy so he can show her around. 
Quote 0 0
Meghanm
Hi Evelyn, I am really sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that I am thinking of you and that I hope you are doing the best you can under the circumstances. I know the pain you must be in right now. 17 years is a wonderful amount of time you must have spent with Mandy, yet 100 years would not be enough. I am sure Mandy knew how much you loved and cared for her. Thinking of you and sending hugs your way.
Meghan

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." ~ The Crow

"We don't "get over" our losses and just move on, we learn to live differently."
~ http://www.angelbluemist.com/frames/guilt.html
Quote 0 0